Ave, ave dominus
Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
Et benedictus
Et benedictus fructus ventris
Ventris tuae, Jesus.

Yesterday's lyrics were Maria from West Side Story

What: short run

Why: trying not to increase the weekly Kms by too much.

Today's translation:
Hail, Hail, the Lord.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed,
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Thy womb, Jesus.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Was too slow again this morning or rather distracted by work for setting the lyrics - might have some in mind - other name though.

Belated Happy Birthday Dustin!  Hope you had a nice one. 

Lol regarding the washing machine Wabo - I would have gently closed the kitchen(?) door and left it to it with the hopes it sorted itself out.  You are so right about running helping to sort your head out.  Good luck tomorrow!

Good off-roading Ale and well done for getting the fitness suite done as well.

One of those runs it makes sense to cut short by the sounds of it chicksta.  It is especially the ruggedness that makes UK mountains appeal to me. 

What: easy MLR
    Why: plan
    Last hard: yesterday's intervals - first of all getting out to do it as it was chucking it down with rain initially.  Nipped out in a brief spell of drizzle then got soaked - had to spend part of no. 2 recovery wringing out my t-shirt.  Nice rainbow later on though as a reward.  Pace for 5 x 1k down quite a bit from 5x600 last week but much better to get the whole thing done.
    Last rest: 30.03.20
    Lyrics: tentative yes
  • Happy birthday yesterday Dustin! Cake?
    Lyrics..no.
    Wabo..ooh dear to washing machine.
    Late night last night as after long day in the hills...red pike ,pillar and several subsidiaries we decided to get a quick bite to eat at pub rather than cook late on...ended up with kitchen mislaying our order so the quick did not happen. They were nice about it though but got home 11.15 over v windy roads...old fogeys not used to the late nights!
    Legs way too tired to run after that!
    You all sound like it's going well though.
    Old friend coming up to visit us today.

• Top of Pillar
    Some bad route finding at the beginning
    contributed to long day!
  • Hiya
    Thanks for the birthday wishes and that is a stupid question Els!!!  : :D 
    Hazel - strong repping
    What - easy few miles thru Wapping
    Why - Escape the office
    Last rest - 14/08
    last hard - surprisingly yesterday, legs just felt a bit heavy
    lyric - I probably should
  • As Elspeth
    Lyrics no but confused
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Evening lyrics yes

Off to bed. 
    Catch up tomorrow
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Lyrics yes

Running no - too busy with other things at the minute. Need to get back in to it urgently, only 3 weeks to Manchester