Morning!

Lyrics: You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain

Yesterday's were Michelle, The Beatles.

What: short run, long stretch

Why: avoid the rain
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning 
    Lyrics, or should I say name, yes
    Enjoy the run alehouse and avoid the rain!!
    What 5 miles in the forest solo
    Why oh cycling and mate has given up running for weight lifting at the mo
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 24/7
    Off to spurs later no doubt for a drubbing from Chelsea
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Should have said that I enjoyed the report, Wabo! Hope you get under the hour in November. And enjoy the match!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Greaves has passed away today that will be a sad moment as his two old teams face each other 
  • Hi All

Yep just read about Greavesy :-(

What 4 & 6
    Why Finally into double figures

Still alive , but not fussing with daily reporting. Got back to the stage where running is a habit :smile: )

Will check in every so often to see how everyone is and update. Keep safe
  • Good to see you, Joe, and good to see you are doubling in more ways than one.

An appropriate match today to celebrate Greavesy.

Today's run brought up 35+ km for the week, longest for a good while.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Back from game 😢
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Hazel thanks for the trader points on fetch that's cheered me up 🤣
  • Wabo...well raced and great photos!
    Paddle boarding on Derwent water this morning which was fun the travel up to borders. Not so much fun was Thomas disappearing off for a half hour swim while we changed after then no sign of him at all for over an hour. Mother's tend to fear the worst...v relieved to see him!
    Left knee still sore and swollen following all the hill days...don't like it...not running!
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Sorry for a week of AWOL. My baby turned 2 so it's been very busy. Only run once this week and now I'm ill!  Need to catch up!

Hope everyone's had a good week!
  • Evening..

Nice family rowing yesterday Els and OH.  Looks like hard work somehow.

Great report and pics Wabo - looks like a fun bunch of people.  Well done on beating the pink leggings and not getting hung up on beating a specific time - seems you enjoyed it anyway and you have a good goal for November then now.  Enjoy those trader points - I worked hard for those..  :)

Good to see you pop in Joe.  Good progress so far.

Did you avoid the rain then Ale?  Hopefully you will get a good spell of mileage in with no further issues - how are your shins in the meantime - any more niggles there?

What: long run 29k with 23k @ MP(ish) + a bit more than 1 mile gentle cool-down jog back to the wheels.
    Why: P&D nasty
    Last hard: that was but I got it done ok.  Must have been the slice of carrot cake I ate for lunch (didn't go out til early afternoon as it was chucking it down until then.  Light rain/drizzle was ok.
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no

• One of us was supple and balanced ...
    and it wasn't Els or me! 😉
    Lyrics no
  • Wow, SUP yoga takes some skill 👍🏻

Well done, wabo. Nice race pics. Dude in the last pic looks like he's done in 😅

Good to see Joe pop in.

That's a lot of MP, Hazel. Well done.

10k here and 69 for the week 😊