Monday 20th September 2021 She wore a brand New Jersey

Morning!

Lyrics: She wore a brand New Jersey, that's what she did wear

Remember we are looking for a girl's name in the title! Rather corny song but thought it was appropriate as off to Jersey shortly for a few days.

Yesterday's were Annie's Song, John Denver

What: short run

Why: easy day

Spurs were pretty good in the first half, Wabo: two different teams came out after half time!

Big run, Hazel! And yes, avoided the rain yesterday, and hope to this week! Managing the legs at the moment: not quite right but I suspect we can all say the same!

That's a decent week, Chick

Great three legged downward dog photo, OH!

Good to see you, Emz!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Alehouse spot on, first half I thought we played the best we've played recently. Don't know what went wrong tbh. Have a good run and fantastic break! 

What 2 miles am 2 maybe pm
    Why fancy
    Last hard yesterday
    Last rest 24/7
    Have a good Monday all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Morning

Enjoy your trip to Jersey Ale!  Can't remember you having gone away in a long time?

Sorry, missed your post yesterday and that you are ill again emzap - get well soon!

Hmm - did she fall in at some point OH?  :) Don't think I would be able to get on one of those without it capsizing - though I have never tried.

Great mileage chicksta.

What: gentle recovery
    Why: move the legs after yesterday's LR
    Last hard: sorting out the logistics of my mara - won't stay overnight and will use a car/train combination with OH as a chaffeur.  Decent transport museum next to the start/finish so if it is crap weather he can go and look at that.  In nice weather maybe a boat ride on the lake
    Last rest: 30.03.2020

Lyrics: no
  • Hiya
    Ale - enjoy Jersey, should be good fun!
    Joe - thanks for popping in!
    OH/Els - lovely pics as always 
    Wabo - you too, looked fun
    Chick - impressive weekly tally
    Hazel- great long run yesterday, that's some solid MP effort!
    Chamolk - too busy to run ? <<cannot compute>>

Apologies for not posting over the weekend: busy at home on Saturday and last track league (kids) yesterday.
    Saturday was 12 miles trails, just teh 4 mile to stretch teh legs last night

Today : easy 10k 
    why : easy Monday
    last rest - 14/08
    last hard - Saturday , more as it was warm, muggy and just felt a bit flat. To be fair, I actually felt better later on, took me a good hour to warm up!
    lyric - don't think so

• Morning from the airport!

Hazel, last time I was away was about a month before lockdown, i.e. February 2020. Seville.

Enjoy today's running everyone!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • She didnt fall off Hazel except when engaged in a ramming exploit with. brother! They were pretty stable though I didn't risk the yoga
    Still got something wrong with one knee!
    Good going all of you..
    Lyrics..nope.

• Enjoy your trip, ale

Hazel: I have been out of racing for so long I completely forgot what a nightmare logistics can be ...

Els: Glad she didn't fall in

Busy weekend, Dustin

8 miles run today and not to lyrics :)