Wednesday 22nd September 2021 It's late September and I really should be back at school

Morning!

Lyrics: It's late September and I really should be back at school

What: short run shortly

Why: in case I don't fit a run in later
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Too slow for my lyrics again... Is it still a name?

Glad you managed to fit in a run yesterday Dustin - Well done on the couple of quick miles.

Brr chicksta - agree it might well be time to hunt for the warmer clothing. 

Well done on the speedwork as well Ale.  Sounds ideal for it where you are.

Not good news on the knee Els :/

What: some sort of reps - don't think I will get down the hill to flatter ground for proper speedwork (5 x 600m) so likely a few longer hills instead
    Why: being flexible
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: possibly
  • Yes, girl's name, Hazel.

Short run d&d. Off to breakfast.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Lyrics yes

Yesterday's were So Long, Marianne by Leonard Cohen.

No run yesterday. Working nights again at the minute, few hours sleep this morning before getting up again for meetings all day, and work again tonight, so I'm not sure if I'll make it out today
  • Lyrics yes!
    Think back to alternate day running until knee settles...boo!
    To the gray mare's tail waterfall with Thomas this morning...bit cooler and windy but great climb and view...didn't realise the borders had 820m hills though we were only at 550ish.
    Meeting the others for late lunch soon.
  • Hiya
    Lovely photos Els
    Chamolk - hope you find a window...
    What - 10k over the fields
    why - suns out, too nice to be stuck in all day
    last rest - 14/08
    last hartd - yesterday
  • Stunning scenery, Els. Hope the knee settles. 

You are super busy, chamolk

Yes to lyrics :) 

And I did 10 miles today. I had two rubbish nights sleep so my pace is a bit slower than lately but that's ok. 
  • Well done Chick!
    Settling a bit and would have tried another run tomorrow but supposed to be going shopping in Edinburgh with youngest daughter! Not sure how ready I am for the big city!
    Will run Fri morning hopefully.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning all
    Lyrics definitely
    Lovely photos els, hopper the big city isn't too bad and you have a nice day. How's that knee settles as well! 

Chick nice running! Especially after two nights bad sleep
    Dustin enjoy the fields, weather certainly is nice this week
    Chamolk busy schedule, take care
    Hazel enjoy the reps, still vests or t shirts and shorts here
    Alehouse enjoy the run

What a run at some point, not sure when
    Why late night plus I have to go hospital this  morning
    Last hard yesterday which was a double
    Last rest 24/7
    I've been booked for a Doppler on the leg that had that rash for ages, debated it and thought maybe I should go! Even though I don't feel there is anything wrong with it prob best to just go
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can