Morning!

Lyrics: I am but a fool
Darling, I love you
Though you treat me cruel

Lines 2, 3 and 4 with title in line one

Glad there are no leg issues, Wabo!

What: short run later

Why: will wait until I'm back home
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Yesterday's lyrics were Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson

Good news Wabo.  Which half are you doing on Sunday?  MLR went nicely yesterday - bit achy below the waist from the hills but pace felt surprisingly easy so likely enough energy above it.

Enjoy the last day with Thomas today Els and OH.  Don't get blown away.

Bit of fartlek training to wake the legs and mind up a bit Dustin?

Good hill work yesterday Ale - Did you manage to walk back down from the vineyard as well?  Travel well.

What: short recovery
    Why: MLR yesterday and not sure about tomorrow.  Choice between a tempo run or a longie (don't have time for a longie on Sunday by the looks of it).  I guess the longie will be the better idea
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • Enjoy your hols Ale!
    Wabo...that's all good...thought it would be!
    Everyone seems to be running well.
    8.5 miles along southern upland way this morning but first 3 miles more of a fasthike/jog combo due to hills and strong winds...good for the way back!
    Now back for some soup making and baby time!
  • Blake Muir on southern upland way
  • Hiya
    Wabo - good news nothing sinister going on in the legs
    Hazel- yeah I think the LSR tomorrow is the better idea. Did a few faster strides with the kids last night. Legs needed a challenge! 
    Taking the kit along on Sunday for the road relays at Milton Keynes - not sure I'm needed to make the team up (I'm Team Manager). All a bit of a fiasco: supposed to be at Crystal Palace but they were cancelled with a weeks notice. 
    What - short run in a minute
    Why - not had a chance to get out today 
    last rest - 14/08
    last hard - motivation at the minute
    lyric - yes indeed