Tuesday 28 September 2021 Wonder how you manage to make ends meet

An Other HalfAn Other Half ✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in Training
Wonder how you manage to make ends meet  Who finds the money when you pay the rent?

Morning
Heading out for swim shortly

Comments

• A bit blustery but dry and blue skies this morning.
  • Morning! 

Lyrics: yes 

Yesterday's were The Beach Boys with Barbara Ann

What: short run, long stretch

Why: ran long yesterday

Enjoy the swim, OH. More than I will be enjoying the dentist I imagine!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Hope you had a nice swim this morning OH. 

Certainly more fun I think than going to the dentist Ale. Uggh.  Nice pics of Jersey yesterday.

Shame you didn't get to do a real leg of the relays Dustin.  Maybe plan it in for next year if you can get some more vets? 

Well done on your half Wabo, sorry to hear about the foot issues though.

Could do with an end to the muggy weather here Chicksta.

What: not sure yet
    Why: with the dark evenings drawing in might be hard to keep the group runs up and running.  Also tired from quite a bit of hiking yesterday (rare day off work)
    Last hard: getting out for a recovery run once home yesterday - did feel good at the time though
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • Quiet on here today
    Turned into busy day for me
    Flat calm swim at 8:30
    Yoga session at 11:30
    Surfy swim at Skaill on West coast this afternoon.
    Camera accidentally got turned to monochrome mode during second swim.
    First photo taken as wave hit is, I think, featuring one of my swimming pals..
    May try a run tomorrow ...
  • Evening!

Quiet indeed, OH! And I like the monochrome, but wouldn't work on the wreck!

Was glad that I had my short run this morning: puddles everywhere now. Long stretch d&d also. 

Max of 12 degrees here today: was hoping not to put the heating on until October 1st, but in the end it was simply too cold!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.