Thursday 7th October 2021 You've painted up your lips

Morning!

Lyrics: You've painted up your lips and rolled and curled your tinted hair

What: something gentle later

Why: work shortly

Hope Chick's holiday is going well!

Chamolk?
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Yoga (strength) class this morning
    Possibly swim later

Lyrics no

Yesterday's lyrics
    Maggie Mae - Liverpool Traditional arranged by The Beatles and included on Let It Be album
  • Morning

Have a good day at work Ale.

Enjoy the yoga OH.   I guess the water is getting quite cold by now for swimming?

Good luck with the logistics for Glen Ogle Els.  Hope you got out for your run yesterday.

Whisky can be good medicine for all sorts of ills Wabo..   Eat some Welsh cakes for me whilst you are there please. (should make some again I suppose).

What: recovery
    Why: no need for more after yesterday's speedwork
    Last hard: the even slight incline on yesterday's speedwork for 3 of the 5 reps, like the decline on the way back for 2 and 4 though!
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics: no
  • We got out for a short run in the end Hazel. Both of us were tired after a long day!
    Pouring today...back into work to sort paperwork I didn't finish yesterday and yoga shortly. Pouring down so will be content with a run to and fro the sports centre.
    Lyrics..no.
    Have a good day all. Enjoy Wales wabo....didn't quite make it that far on my travels!
  • Didn't complete yoga session due to back being sore.  :'(
    Water temperature still in double figures - it takes longer for the sea water temperature to fall reaching its nadir by February.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Hiya
    OH - sorry to hear about the back trouble (or a 'get out of yoga' excuse...  :D )
    Hazel - enjoy the easy after yesterdays reppin'
    Ale - hope you get your easy run done in daylight - assuming its not a long work day!

What - 9 trail miles done, ankle biters later
    Why - getting out 
    last rest - 02/10
    last hard - Tuesday's reps
    lyric - hmm, not sure

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Evening.

Awful run this morning, not sure why, but now very worried about Sunday.

Did manage a good pace for the last km but the rest was bad!

Hope your back is ok oh.

Speaking of Welsh cakes where's poppy? Don't think she's popped in for ages.

Have a lovely evening all