Friday 8th October 2021 I met her in a club down in old Soho

Morning!

Lyrics: I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola

Yesterday's were 
Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town, a hit for Kenny Rogers and The First Edition

What: probably something short after work

Why:  finding it a struggle doing much after work
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Good luck for Sunday emzap - wouldn't worry about the awful run - good to get that over and done with in training hopefully.

Few easier running days on top of work won't hurt Ale.  Are you likely to be working next week as well?

What: not sure. 
    Why: going on holiday tomorrow for a week with likely less opportunities for a hard run and plan would have had a tune-up race this week.  I haven't packed yet though and it is pretty windy so don't really fancy a solo time trial.  Might do a local woods loop and run the hills hard - something like that.
    Last rest: 30.03.20

Lyrics:no 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    morning all
    Emz - good luck for Sunday. It's back racing, so that in itself is a good thing.
    Hazel - have a lovely break, a change of running scene is good for the soul anyway, and will probably offer different opportunities (see below..!)
    Ale - hopefully you manage to sneak some miles in 

What - easy lunchtime miles
    Why - recovery day
    last rest - last Saturday
    last hard - I guess on reflection yesterday's 9 trail miles were. 
    lyric - yes. Oddly enough I was adding some of the artists music to my playlist recently.

Like Hazel I'm away for a week, so mileage will be lower next week, elevation greatly enhanced: the Lakes..
  • Enjoy the Lakes Dustin

Swim shortly
    Work this afternoon
    Back not great today

Lyrics no
  • Better after swim around wreck followed by warm bath. Now at work.
  • Enjoy The Lakes, Dustin! Hope the weather stays fair! Will you be seeing daughter number 2 on the way up/back?

What: a slightly better half an hour or so

Why: sun was out and sky was blue. Probably helped!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Lyrics a big fat yes!!! Favourite
    Alehouse glad skies were nice for you
    Dustin enjoy the lakes!!
    Hazel have a lovely holiday

We've had such a lovely time in Wales, port meirion was amazing, surreal but amazing. Llandudno today, loved it but not the cable car , far too scary for me!!!
    Anyway
    What 3.4 lovely run
    Why oh joined me
    Last hard this morning
    Last rest 24/7 
    See next two photos to understand the cable car thing, second one with an alcoholic drink
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can