Tuesday 12th October 2021 Hello, xxxxx

Morning!

Lyrics: Hello, xxxxx
This is zzzzz, xxxxx
Finally get you back where you belong

Yesterday's were Tell Laura I love her, best known version being Ricky Valance. Looking for the best known version today, also.

How often are you going to work now, Wabo?

Hope the legs are ok today, Emz: sounds quite a lot yesterday post race!

What: short easy run, long stretch

Why: Tuesday routine after a longer run yesterday
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Lyrics yes
    Yoga then swim
  • Afternoon!

Enjoy both yoga and swim, OH!

Short run d&d; long stretch later.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Good aftermorning peeps. I won't bore you with the details but winter is coming so may while away some time on a thread amongst friends.
    I trust all are retaining some sense of humour and a semblance of training throughout the last couple of years It's good to see the thread survived
    What: 5k on the treadmill (I know!) and 6K on the static bike (It will get worse.)
    Why: Need to get the mojo back somewhere and gets it done before work
    Still parkrunning and recent events incliuded Swansea Bay 10k (47ish) Hereford 5k series earlier in the year starting with a 20:40 from great base training pre April then injury struck (again) Good old Achilles. our friend Ale, our friend! Fortune on physio and I might learn how to streeeeetch one day!
    Supposed to be doing RnR Liverpool on 23rd...really not sure I want to be there. Who knows?
    See you all soon

• Lyrics nope!
    Run, 8 miles, loaf baked, complete disaster as got all the timings wrong and made me late for yoga, also pretty disastrous as I missed first 5m! 
    At least the run was fine!
    Hazel, sounds cold there, it's mild and windless here today.
    Emz, great training, nearest I got to speedwork was rushing to yoga today, then realised that it would have been quicker by bike and also had I known which room it was in!
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    alehouse 5 days a week 
    straycelt nice to see you!!
    not sure about lyrics..
    enjoy the swim and yoga

WHat: 3-5 miles later after work
    why: too much this morning
    last hard: last night
    last rest: 24/7/21

Have a good day all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Afternoon again!

Great to see you, SC! Stretch! 20:40 is decent! I'd be delighted to rearrange the numbers for 24:20! 

Only five days a week at work, Wabo? Slacking!
    And the lyrics are very easy indeed!
  • The last post was sent whilst waiting at The Christie for my post radiation prostate check up. Come back in 6 months is about as good as I could hope for!
  • Good news indeed AH
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Alehouse you must be kidding, the driving is about 90 mins a day. I'm struggling to do all I need to do
    I've been spoilt
    4 miles tonight
    Beds changed, washing done clothes and food sorted for next two days at work. This is my life now 😖
    Great news for you alehouse!!
    Ooh I am singing the lyrics.....
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Evening!

I was kidding about the only 5 days a week, Wabo! Certainly not slacking! I got a shock working three days last week! Don't know how I did many years of 5 days plus taking sports teams every Saturday! I imagine you will have similar thoughts! And good that you got 6k plus in!
    Long stretch done...and had the lyrics going round my head!