edited October 2021 in Training
Anything you really want to
Turn me onto your love, your love

Day undecided

Comments

• Morning!

Lyrics: vaguely familiar, so that's a no

What: also undecided, but will include a run and stretches

Why: haven't got going yet this morning!

Yesterday's lyrics were Judy in Disguise (with glasses), John Fred and his Playboy Band, a hit in 1968.

A grey looking sort of day.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning again!

What: 33 minutes off road

Why: pleasant enough outing and felt much better than yesterday. Grey but still and 12 degrees made for decent running conditions.

Hope GP appointment is of use, OH!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Quiet on here.
    Weather lousy.
    GP appointment useful
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Good to see Stray popped in earlier in the week! <waves>
    Wabo - I'm thinking of dropping a day's work next year. Either that or retire completely!
    Not sure I've posted since Monday so in brief:
    Tuesday - 7 mile steady, then a climb up Blencathra. Low clouds meant no view, but at least the weather held.
    Wednesday - Climb up Hallin Fell (nr Pooley Bridge), then a wander up Aira Force before a 5 miler with 6x100 strides
    Thursday - steady 45 mins (5.5 miles) then a climb up Catbells and a long walk back above Derwent Water.

Good to be away from work, I could get used to this...
    lyric - no

• Dustin:
    I dropped down to 4 days in (? 2 years) prior to retirement and appreciated my extra time off. Life is too short to wish you had spent more time in office.
    Some familiar country there.
    Which route did you go up Blencathra, Sharp Edge or not?
    Keswick 3 peaks walk/race (Catbells, Walla Crag and Latrigg) was in full swing when we were there last month.
  • 2 down, Guardian Quick Xword!
  • Hope you liked your name in the paper, AH!  :D