Friday 19th November 2021 You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain

Morning!

Lyrics: You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane

What: short run plus stretches

Why: probably!
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Morning

Definitely too much brain rattlin' going on here right now but work rather than love related...
    Yesterday's lyrics: Fields of Gold by Sting.  Funny - I didn't notice the combination of classical and chemical elements - I was fixed on the latter.
    Very glad to hear that you are feeling better at last Ale. 
    Few strides dotted into a run can provide some entertainment emz.  Hope the cold doesn't break out properly.
    Hope you got your peace and quiet on your fields run yesterday to compensate for the dull road one Dustin.
    Ouch to the knee Wabo.  Can be very painful. 

What: hopefully a cycle over lunch
    Why: running rest day but currently foggy.  Sun is trying to poke through though.
    Last hard: yesterday's 5k in the middle of 14.  Pushed it up to around HM PB pace for 4 and then the last k at 10k PB pace.  Was a bit downhill though.  Good hard without overdoing it and what I was looking for
    Last rest: 19.11.21.

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning 
    lyrics yes, or should I say element yes
    hazel  have a lovely cycle, I must do some! Hope the sun comes out for you. Can you believe I just bashed the knee again in my drawer. It is ok though
    ale glad you are feeling better, I have seen lots of uploads from you on fetch
    what: mile d&d this am, bit more later
    why: I fancy
    last hard: this morning
    last rest: 24/7
    Trying hard to get oh to a park run in the morning, his mate and wife both do the one I am tempting him with

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    morning all
    What - probably nothing, maybe a mile or two
    Why - busy day work wise, out tonight with some old colleagues (annual catch up) so may not have a window. TBF the P&D schedule has Friday as a rest day anyway...
    last rest - 14/10 (or today)
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - of course
  • Morning again!

Wabo, for some reason I started to put March and April's training on Fetch...so only ten more months of notifications to go! Sorry! And I know that ouch knee feeling: constantly banging my knees against desks and chairs in classrooms!

Part of that run yesterday sounds pretty quick, Hazel. Today's lyrics are a classical element rather than chemical!

Not run yet but did walk to the surgery to give away an armful of blood. Actually 5 vials. 
    Now for supermarket and then will run later. Still not 100% but better than I was.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Update: Managed to find a half hour window, so an easy 20 minutes done.
    Just good to get out.
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Ha ha Dustin I was surprised you may not find time
    Alehouse glad you're on the mend
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can