back to the elements!

What - easy miles
Why - all about the base
last rest - 14/10
last hard - Saturdays trail 15

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

• Morning!

Lyrics: no idea...but thanks for posting them, Dustin. Was just trying to think of some!

What: easy kms

Why: re-building the base

Yesterday's lyrics were Fire, The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning

Enjoy the easy miles and kms Ale and Dustin.  Perhaps recovery from the shopping yesterday for the latter.

What: short walk / longer (?) Turbo
    Why: rest day runningwise and weather is not inviting outside for longer activities (dully, keen NE wind and around 2 degrees)
    Last rest: 22.11.

Lyrics: no
  • Yes to lyrics. Love that song 😊

Weather sounds nasty, Hazel. We had frost too. Busy morning and somehow I didn't feel like running today, so just a walk and my exercises.

We're lucky that they changed the vaccination policy here. Over 18 and 5-6 months since last jab is the new rule. I feel safer when both hubby and I are boostered. Him because of his heart condition and me because of asthma. Until then we're hiding.

I'll take it easy this week and next probably only running every other day. And I guess it'll be safe to take a few days off post jab.
  • Evening!

Sounds good re the booster, Chick. I have mine a week today and not looking forward to it given what happened after the first one.

What: just 3k, supposedly easy

Why: still don't feel at my best. Waited until early afternoon as it was so cold earlier. Lots of scraping of cars until around 10!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.