Tuesday 7th December 2021 The days are okay

Morning!

Lyrics: The days are okay
I watch the TV in the afternoons

What: short run, long stretch

Why: Tuesday routine/ work first

Today's lyrics are a personal favourite by a personal favourite! Extra blankets for the cold.

Emz: sorry to hear the back is a pain! Did you carry lots at the weekend, even Lucas? 
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Lots of spam this morning on the forums grrr.

Have a good day Ale.

Ouch emzap.  Are you making sure you are doing your exercices properly?  I was told to always think slow and controlled - not do it so you get it over and done with as quickly as possible.  Bit of gentle stretching?  Car was likely coincidence but I know the feeling.

What: group this evening
    Why: already got a couple of people enthusiastic
    Last rest: 06.12.21

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    yesterdays lyrics
    Michael Buble and CHristmas Sweater
    todays lyrics no
    Icy pavements today..
    hazel enjoy the group run
    alehouse hope your run was good

what: 1 mile d&d, bit more later
    why: keeping it in control
    last hard: this morning 
    last rest: 24/7

I was going to do run the sum but have decided against it. Too many miles to do and not enough time in my life to do them!!

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - sounds good for tonights run
    Wabo , Ale - good stuff getting a run in. 
    What - club night, 8 miles or so with 10x100 faster efforts
    Why - leg turning exercise. The 100s may well be jogs , don't want to aggravate a tight hamstring.
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - Weekend

lyric - don't think so
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Hmmm woke up aching all over, sore throat and really bad headache. Think my December daily mile may be over. May also explain the back ache yesterday... Negative lft and no COVID symptoms so we'll see what it develops into tomorrow.

Feel bad to give up on day 7 but don't think it's sensible to aggregate things....