Wednesday, 12 January 2022 - I know that we are young

Morning :)

Lyrics:
I know that we are young
And I know that you may love me

Well done yesterday, wabo 👍🏻💪🏻

And I'm sure you can beat your pppb, em 😊

Let's see what the legs say this morning.

Laters 🙋🏼‍♀️

Comments

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Lyrics no
    Thanks chicksta, shattered this morning! 
    Hope your legs say yes let's run!
    What 2 later straight after work
    Why no time this morning and going spurs later
    Last hard last night
    Last rest 8/1
    Got really bad bed hair this morning 🤣🤣
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • Morning!

Lyrics are familiar, so that's a no from me.

Hope the legs work, Chick!

C'mon Spurs! Hope you have time to squeeze that run in before the match, Wabo.

No rush for a fast time, Emz: I never think that February and fast times go together!

What: will see what the legs decide

Why: it is that sort of day. Must stretch as well!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Morning..

Early start chicksta?  Hope your working day is a bit shorter today. 

Great mileage yesterday Els. 

Well done Wabo!  Enjoy the footie this evening.  Lol to the hair - wear a hat? One advantage of it being winter I guess.

You have been training well in recent weeks emzap.  As you can do 5k regularly I would go with an early Feb attempt - though if the weather is decent and you are feeling ok. 

Hope Dustin survived his LT run yesterday.

Hope the legs cooperate Ale.

What: intervals - 5 x 1k
    Why: get some speed back plan
    Next hard: that will be - 1k is a long way.  I don't feel 100% yet post booster so am expecting a slower pace than normal.  If I feel too crap will can and postpone.  Will see.
    Last rest: 10.01.22

Lyrics: no    
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    hazel enjoy the intervals, my oh actually laughed at my hair this morning!!
    Alehouse, plan says 1.5 miles so I can hopefully fit that in! Oh I don't know what to expect tonight, 2 quick goals for us would be good!! Especially as we got both their goals last week ha ha 
  • Take it easy, Hazel. I am still not over the booster and that was at the end of November. My pace has been laughable since...

Wabo: What Hazel said. Hats are great to hide a bad hair day :) 

I hope your legs cooperated better than mine. I eked another 10k out but today was a struggle. Nevermind, onwards and upwards and all miles in the bank are good miles. 
  • Afternoon!

Yes, Chick, all miles in the bank are good miles! My legs co-operated to an extent so another 31 minutes in the bank, largely off road. 

Grey here all day, although the sun has now decided to make an appearance just as it is due to start to get dark!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Hazel - enjoy the ks, even if you're not feeling it, back off the pace and hit some consistent reps anyway. (HalfM pace?) 
    Wabo - well done yesterday
    Els - 16+ miles is epic
    Ale - hope the legs play nicely today
    Chick - well dug out!
    Bad hair? Mine's getting quite shaggy now. As a 55year old man with a father and brother who have been miserly adorned in the hair department since their early 20s, I delight in bed hair...That said it may be getting hacked tomorrow. 

What - 70 minutes easy trails. Stunning out there
    Why - easy recovery
    last rest - 14/10
    last hard - Yesterday: LTP session. Long warm up (3-4 miles) then 5 miles at LT pace with the MCR marathon crew. After recent niggles and despite keeping mileage up, not really put the speed in. So more than happy that wheels stayed firmly on and picked up over the run. First half at ~7.20 pace, last half a shade under 7.10 pace (m/Miling)
    Not as fast as I should be if I'm serious about GFA (sub 7s) but that felt quiet comfortable which is a plus. 10.6 miles all in. 

lyric - not so sure
    Yesterday's were Sham 69's "Hurry Up Harry" from, I think, 1978. Punk classics. 

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good run Dustin, nice one
    Not so great over spurs tonight but then we were never really going to come back from being 2-0 down
    Bit flat alehouse 😔