Friday 8th April 2022 She'll be ridin' six white horses when...

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Training
Morning!

Lyrics: She'll be ridin' six white horses when...

Yesterday's were The Doors with Riders in the Storm: (376) The Doors - Riders On The Storm (Official Music Video) - YouTube

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LMH! Wish she would pop in!

What: probably something easy but we'll see when I get going

Why: run to feel

In other news, daughter is getting married tomorrow to her partner of over a decade. Quiet do 6 or 7 weeks ahead of baby being born! Must write a speech! 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• Morning

Best wishes to LMH indeed.

Same to your daughter Ale - enjoy writing the speech.

Sorry to hear about your friend Els.  Recover well from the travel.  Great pic of OH and BIL in their kilts.

Good to see you getting out there again Pammie. 

What:  yesterday's recovery
    Why: wimped out of it yesterday - rain and wind this afternoon as well but will make sure I go this time.
    Last rest: 07.04.2022

Lyrics: no
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    Morning
    How exciting alehouse, will that be your first grandchild? Excited for you all
    Pammie good to see you running again
    Oh and happy birthday lmh
    Hazel enjoy, no way you're a wimp
    What nothing
    Why whatever is wrong is still wrong
    Last hard 26/3
    Last rest last two weeks
    Two weeks of not running I might as well have COVID
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Wabo: Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not long Covid. Do you have a doctors appointment scheduled?

Hazel: Sometimes your head just isn't in it. I've wimped out of this weeks 600m reps. It's wet, wild and windy and I don't see the point in trying. 

Ale: congrats to your family. Exciting news. 

Also a Happy Birthday to LMH from me, if she's lurking.

No to lyrics.

8 miles done. It was sunny but cold and windy. Still buff, hat and gloves weather ...  
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Morning again!

Hope to hear that you are better soon, Wabo! And yes, it will be grandchild and grandson number one! 

Good that you are getting back to it, Pammie!

Els: it had crossed my mind to wear a kilt tomorrow! Sorry to hear about your friend. 

Tough it out, Hazel! I've been dressed for winter when running the last couple of days. Bright sun and a frost here today but not running until this pm as have to visit the wedding venue with daughter and son-in-law to be! Dad's taxi still!

Hope that Mrs D is not badly affected, Dustin, and that you stay germ free!

And good to see another 8 miles in the bank, Chick!

Shirt ironed; must write this speech. Have a few ideas but need to get them down on paper before about three o'clock tomorrow afternoon!

And I would be fairly sure that everyone knows these lyrics: second verse!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Pammie - glad fizzio seems to be helping, just keep easing back in gently!
    Els - sorry to hear about your friend, hopefully the pain can be managed.
    Ale - Have a great day tomorrow, and congratulations to your daughter. You're making a speech? My girls I think have banned me form talking if they ever get married. Apparently I have a big mouth....
    Wabo - sorry to hear you are still not right
    Hazel, Chick - it's not as if you aren't normally fully engaged with the plan, the odd "restructuring" is part of the process!
    LMH - if you're lurking, have a lovely day, save cake for me!

What - more easy miles
    Why - not rushing back
    last rest - 02/04
    last hard - 03/04
    lyric - hmm, possibly

Mrs D still feels fine, I'm still testing negative  

• Just popped in after long day to wish Ale all the best for the wedding! Not get that speech written and kilt looked out!! And exciting news of first grandchild!