Morning 🌄

Random lyrics today

Guess I should have seen it coming
Took me by surprise

Another beautiful morning but I have to work so probably just 5 or 6 again

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Morning!

Looks a better day there than here, Chick! Wall to wall grey, although it may improve later before heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow. Due to go to cricket...

Lyrics: no

Yesterday's were Moon River, sung by lots including Audrey Hepburn, Andy Williams etc

What: a run of some description

Why: still not feeling great this week so will see how I am when I get going. 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

Nice blossoms Chicksta.  It is a pain when work gets in the way of running!

I have Ale weather here.  Hope the crown stays in place.

What: rest day - walk and gentle trundle on the turbo likely
    Why: more nasty dentistry yesterday and shouldn't do anything strenuous yet.  Good timing regarding the weather
    Last rest: 5.5.22

Lyrics: no
  • elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Hazel, yuk to the dentistry, hope it's not too bad!
    Ale, what's up with you?
    Chick, lovely blossom.
    Stressful 24 hours when holiday insurance co reneged on my cover because I'm now on waiting list for a procedure, despite nothing having changed overall and them having said that sort of thing was OK when we took policy out. Lots of hanging on the end of an unanswered phone for us both trying to get something else fixed up then new guys issued a policy with my name and DOB wrong, so back to hanging on phone. Hopefully all sorted now but had just about resigned myself to not going last night!
    Doing some soup making and baking just now then hopefully a run. It raining but I don't care!
    Lyrics, don't think so!
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Ale - sorry to hear you're still a bit ill, speedy recovery
    Chick - lovely picture
    Hazel - ouch with the dentistry
    Els - v annoying with the customer "service" - bane of my life.

what - something easy and U11 coaching
    why - Thursday's are easy days
    last rest - 02/04
    last hard - Tuesday
    lyric - not sure
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Easy does it, Dustin :) 

A run in the rain will wash the stress away, Els. Incompetence is such a pain.

Ouch, Hazel. Rest. And I hope it's not too painful. 

Hope Wabo, Pammie and Emz are OK. 

Feel better, Ale

Another 6 miles plodded, well I was actually happy with the pace of 5:36 per k. Heart rate 4 beats lower than on Tuesday, so I must be recovering. I'm quite sore from the gym today 😂
  • elspeth fayelspeth fay ✭✭✭
    Chick, good running! Incompetence is maybe being too forgiving as have lost £100 as Peter is still on the policy and they won't give me a refund despite saying it would be OK initially. Still we are going, fingers crossed.
    11m in steady rain this morning, was finding it hard going. Ah well, done  now! 
    Meeting old friends/colleagues of Peter's Dad for coffee this afternoon, they are up on holiday. Live in Didsbury Ale! They wanted to go out for dinner but we are a bit busy as going off tomorrow night. Still was fine to see them.