Tuesday 17th May 2022 Oh, me lads, ye shud a' seen w′us gannin

alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
Morning! 

Lyrics: Oh, me lads, ye shud a' seen w′us gannin
Passin' the folks alang the road just as they were stannin′

Yesterday's were Steve Ryder with Space Man, UK's Eurovision entry.

Are you a Newcastle fan now, Wabo?

What: short run, long stretch

Why: Tuesday routine. Work first.
Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Comments

• HazelnutCHHazelnutCH ✭✭✭
    Morning

I lived in student halls right opposite St James Park for a year Ale.  Have a good day at work.  I will try to join you with the stretching later.

Enjoy Stockholm Els and OH, hope you got there ok. Train is a great way to travel when it works - plenty of time to look out at everything.

Well done on the 9 chicksta. 

Easy running days sound good Dustin and Pammie.

What: not much today - short walk and a short cycle maybe - will see how the day unfolds
    Why: ongoing recovery
    Last rest: 15.05.

Lyrics: no
  • chamolkchamolk ✭✭✭
    Morning

Got a few hours sleep yesterday, did a 30 minute easy run. Decided to go by HR this time, keeping it under 140 do it was pretty slow but it was nice going easy. Then slept for about 12 hours last night and I've somehow hurt my neck getting up. Was planning another 30 mins easy today but I'll need to see how the neck feels later first.

I always think train is a nice way to travel, especially in other countries when you can see the countryside as you go by.

How are the legs feeling Hazel?

Lyrics no, trying to work out what accent it's meant to be to see if that helps
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭
    Hiya
    Enjoy the easy runs everyone!
    Chamolk - 12 hrs sleep! A luxury...hope the neck eases off
    What - 4 easy miles done, club session later
    Why - wfh today so popped out for 35 minutes, usual club torture later
    last rest - 02/04
    last hard - this evening I reckon
    lyric - erm, no. 
  • chickstachicksta ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the club torture, Dustin

Glad you caught up on sleep, chamolk. Not so good re. neck trouble. 140 is my high aerobic zone and far from easy 😂

Enjoy your continued recovery, Hazel. You earned it. 

No idea re. lyrics.

Ran in warm drizzle this morning. Absolutely no wind. Bliss. 8 miles - pace/HR still not where I'd like them to be (I ran much better last week and the week before) but it's still May and I have no structure planned for now.