URWFRC Kit...

Hi everyone,

It seems by now, most of you have got your kit. I know there are still one or two people waiting - hopefully it will all arrive in the next couple of days. At least one that I know of has arrived only today (Tuesday) which is pretty pi$$ poor seeing as they all went out first class on Thursday! Must have been leaves on the envelopes or wrong type of snow, or something...

Most of you seem to be happy with the fit, but it seems some of them have come up a bit big on a few people. I myself have been a victim of this in the past, twice on the same vest in fact!

Wasp have a sizing policy that is a little bit difficult to understand, but is based on the garment being cut slightly bigger than stated chest size to take into account of how they are normally worn. This increased allowance differs between the vests and the vestops which explains why I, for example, wear a 44" vest and a 40" vestop.

Unless you are very, very, very lucky and we have spares in the size below the one you ordered, I'm afraid the nature of how we get these things ordered means that we can't offer an immediate replacement. There are basically two options available. Return the unwanted garment to me (unworn and in the original plastic bag) and I will either send you a refund plus postage or can put you down for the new size when we make the next order (this helps build up minimum numbers for the next order to the suppliers as well). For those of you in this situation, please let me know what you want to do. Alternatively, you can speak to Wasp direct and see if you can come to any special arrangement with them. Contact details can be found on their website at www.wasp-sports.co.uk.

Happy running.

DW

Comments