Training Session - Wednesday 18 December

2»

Comments

• Frantic trying to get everything sorted before leaving for vacation tomorrow. No chance to run, too busy fielding calls and nailing down loose ends. Off to Italy with my wife for Christmas + New Year. See you all on the flip side.

Merry Christmas + Happy New Year to all.
    May Frank Horwill bring you everything you've asked for.

best
    mm
  • What: 30 mins faster than easy (but not much)
    Why: Freezing!
    Recovering slowly from chest infection
    Next rest: Tomorrow

• Hello all, trying to get back into gear after disastrous few days, our house move went completely pear shaped just as we were about to exchange contracts due to City guy in the chain losing his job just before Xmas. Chain now appears complete again but all delayed considerably.
    Went for a run last night and felt much less stressed so now trying to get back on RW 100 day half marathon schedule for Paddocks Wood that I have so far only managed day 1 of. So today:
    What: 3 x 1K at 10K pace with 400m recoveries av. speed 4mins 45secs.
    Why: Defintely about time I did some more speedwork.
    Last hard: Ages ago.
    Last rest: Monday.
    Snicks, I haven't written my Xmas cards yet! Have a good holiday MM. I'm hoping Santa has been looking at the what girls wear thread on General, I'm compiling a very long wish list.
  • What: 1/4 of a club speed session, and lots of sleep, both before & after
    Why: I think I've come down with a tummy bug, I feel like Im gonna chuck all the time today
    Last Hard: Sun
    Last Rest: Yesterday/today

Joints ache, sholder aches, head aches, I feel constipated and my breath/burps really taste awful (sorry for the graphic description, but how else can you say these things?)
    Oh well, there goes the mileage total this week...
  • What: Fancy Dress Body Pump & got a bottle of beer and a chocolate from instructor.Good Fun.
    Treadmill: 15 mins-random-incline 3%
    Tomorrow: rest as my calf still hurt.

Nite nite.
  • what: tonight did lactate endurance run with club(numbers reduced due to sickness tho)ie. 30 minutes steady then a 15 minute pickup to around 5k pace at the end
    why:because the coach said so

last hard: monday evening, 10 x 300m, 100m rec
    last easy: monday morning, 10km hilly but steady(i was breaking in the new pegasus i recently bought, and there lovely)
  • 10 minute
    ONE MILE
    (Runners trots and no time)
  • Thats more than I did Benz , I fell asleep in fornt of the telly ...oooh the shame :(