Time spent on the Forum

Well?

Do you get the same look that I get, a mixture of suspicion, pity and disbelief?

Do you get the "killer question" ("So who's Slowpoke?" was the last one that floored me) and do you find yourself totally embarrassed explaining to your other half trying to explain exactly what goes on on here? And then the look.

Are you so embarrassed that you wait till he/she has gone out before logging on? Do you quickly minimize the screen as soon as the significant other comes into the room? Have you re-named the Runner's world web-site in your favourites so's Mr/Mrs doesnt "accidently" find out your sorry secret?

I'm quite lucky in a way that Mrs only gets to look if I'm daft enough to leave the PC whilst online. I know its only a matter of time before the whole pathetic charade is exposed and I'll be the laughing stock of all our friends. I can hear it now. Mrs will say "Come on chimp, tell all your mates what you get up to when I'm at the gym" Only she'll say "chimp" in a really sneering, sarcastic way.

Anyway, its only a matter of time. What am I going to tell her?? How am I going to explain the inexplicable, defend the indefensible?

I could use some help here guys. its keeping me awake at nights. Then I start thinking "wonder if benz is still up?"

Did I mention the look?

help!

Comments