VESTS DISPATCHED THIS MORNING!!!

Those of you who ordered vests in the last order will be delighted to know that I dispatched them this morning (First Class) so they should be with you either tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. Please let me know if it doesn't arrive by Monday or Tuesday next week.

Please also let me know if you have any problems with sizes, etc. and I will try and sort them out asap. With this is mind, it may be best if you can contain your obvious excitement and open the polythene bag containing your vest CAREFULLY in case it needs to be returned for any reason. I will confess however, that yesterday I ripped mine open like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!!!

You can check that your order has been dispatched by using the 'Check Order' facility on the URWFRC website. For those of you who are special cases (in the nicest possible way!)....

Blue Knees and Little Feat - your vests HAVE been dispatched.

Caz, a L32" is on it's way to you. Try it for size and let me know.

Drew, I need to request a M38" from Wasp as it has turned out there wasn't one for you in the current order (I think a 40" was ordered instead in error). They have spares of these so as soon as I get the cheque book from Lamb, I will send payment to Wasp who will dispatch one straight away - you should have it sometime next week.

On the subject of T-shirts, we are very close to reaching the minimum order. Wasp have said that they are able to accurately project a delivery date for T-shirts so I will check tomorrow with them and see if we can some in time for Windsor. I have to say though that I honestly feel this is unlikely at this stage. The best way you can help me with this is to get your cheques to me as soon as you can so I can send the payment to Wasp promptly.

Phew, think that's everything...enjoy your vests!!!

Comments