Tough Ten

Did the Tough Ten yesterday and yet another great day. Many theanks to marshals etc for getting us around. Did it 13 minutes faster than last year and only disappointment was that I wasn't last, I ws aiming for a hat trick. Seriously it is great fun day out, well organised and I hope enjoyed by all after they have finished.Have to go back next year as I have a spare place on my martingale.

Comments

• Agreed - another really enjoyable Tough Ten, although I'm sure they make that hill into the woods steeper every year! The highlight for me (apart from finishing) was near the end, cruising over the causeway towards Knightstone Island, spoiled only slightly by the unbearable aching in my legs :)
  • First year of taking part in the tough ten. very well organised and nice memento upon finishing. I have walked along the pier many times as a child and adult. I think they must have extended it or was it that my legs had had enough by then. Highly recommended.
  • This was my first tough ten and also my first ever race, It was a great day out, well organised and marshalled. Quite liked the climb up to the woods, it`s the coming down I did`nt like, strained my knee first time down so struggled over the last half. Still got round in hr 13 so not to bad.  Will deifinatly be back next year..