The Gr8 Wood Gr8 Run

2»

Comments

• Ops....had hoped no-one would notice I wasn't there lol. Second person to ask!

I am ok ta, have had a bit of a cold for over two weeks and feel some days like doing something and some days like not doing anything - no energy....today was a no energy day.

Hubby and I were both down to do it and we both over slept too, which wasn't a good start.

Missed out big time, as I was quite looking forward to Crowcombe Hill...NOT!!!

How did you get on?

I think I am well out of the running thing at the mo.....need some omph to get back into it.

Doing the race for life at Street on 24 July.....really want to train up a bit and do the 5k in a good time! Just need the motivation to get back out there again.

• This just has to be one of the most scenic runs ever and to the marshall at the top of "that" hill, I really was admiring the view , honest!
    Beautiful weather, beautiful views, friendly marshalls and even the water tasted lovely. Perhaps my only complaint is that my new trail shoes still look a bit pristine!!

Only hope the Black Death lives up to its predecessor.
  • HillbillyHillbilly ✭✭✭
    An excellent race! Beautiful scenery, gorgeous weather, friendly marshalls, thanks to the lady handing out the Jelly Babies!
    Nearly missed it parked the car at 5 to 11 and ran to the start, just in time for the countdown.
    To round off a great day my daughter won one of the spot prizes.
  • Hi Guys,
    What a lovely run it was yesterday and the views on the top of the HILL were amazing.
    Knee suffer a bit yesterday, so I'll be resting this week, might cycle instead!

The Provisional Results (Pre-Enter) are up!
    HMG :-)
  • HillbillyHillbilly ✭✭✭
    Hi HMG
    Sorry I didn't get to see you at the GR8. I was too busy trying to breath after getting up the hills.