This might give you a laugh.

Anyone who has read soem of my posts on the forum might have picked up that I train with my mate a luinchtimes from work. Just for the record my mate and I are both happily married (to our wives).

A while back we noticed that everytiem we went to change, either pre or post run another chap would arrive in the toilets and after having a pee would take an eternity to wash his hands, able to use the mirror to look into the shower area.

On making enquiries with the ladies in the office it turned out that this other chap was an uphill gardener and was getting his lunchtime jollies by watching us. My mate and I took to using the privacy curtain to stop him looking. However, one lunchtime I turned to my mate and asked him how his wife was, hoping for the reply fine how's yours. My mate's response was "She's alright - my arse don't half hurt from the other night." At which point I collapsed with laugther. It turns out my mate had been playing squash and was suffering from a sore glutimus maximus.

The traveller along the marmite motorway realised that he had been rumbled and never made a point of following into the changing rooms again.

(End of part 1).

Comments