Justice was done!!!!

I just had to share this with you all.
We have all encounted the odd banter from people while you are running and accept this as part of the course. So please picture this, whilst I was out training tonight on a 11mile run at around 7 miles into the run,I come across abunch of around 15 youths about 16 years of age. I was on the opposite side of the road to them and as I got to the side of them the abuse started quite aggresive at times, not thinking much to this I carried on only to look around my shoulder to find 3 off them chasing me. As they caught me the verbal abuse started again, so I picked up the pace slightly to finafter only 50 mtrs 2 off them had given up, leaving just one of them running at the side of me, he was on the road and my self on the pavement. This little A** hole was getting very agressive and whilst hurling abuse at me the fool failed to look forward as he ran straight into a parked car leaving him screaming in pain and crying with blood gushing from a head wound. The last 4 miles I could not concentrate due to laughing.

Comments