Options

online shoe shops

can anyone recommend a reliable and well-stocked online shoe supplier? I'm more interested in getting the shoes quickly than getting them especially cheap.

(Sweatshop seem to have decided to stop selling Mizunos and have no interest in ordering them for me - I think they've just lost my custom.)

any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Achilles, start fitness (see link on right of page) have always been really good. Stuff normally arrives the next day. Think they sell Mizunos.
  • Options
    annajoannajo ✭✭✭
    mizunos? achilles what is the problem and I will see if I can sort it out. We have the mizunos, but as the person who puts everything online, the new shoes aren't online yet because all the other manufacturers have also released new shoes, and I am half way through...! please be kind to me, I can only work on the website parttime!

Who was it that didn't have any interest in ordering the shoe for you? email me offline if you want?
  • Options
    annajoannajo ✭✭✭
    right specially for you achilles, I have just spent the last little while putting on the mizuno! now don't rub it in about me having to drop out of the woking 10miles, and we'll call it even!

lunchtime now...
  • Options
    thanks annajo, you're star - have ordered some just now. now what's all this about you not doing Woking 10M? ;-)

thanks, demeter - maybe another time.
  • Options
    annajoannajo ✭✭✭
    achilles i have had itbs problems but I went for my first run yesterday for a week and a half!, only 25mins very slowly but survived it - had a little niggly pain afterwards, but think i might be able to get myself round 10k, but 10 miles might be pushing it!

• Options
    Start itness sell Mizuno and their service is first class!Postage free on orders over £40 too!
  • Options
    Start Fitness sell Mizuno and their service is first class!Postage free on orders over £40 too!