Fishguard 10K

Anyone done this before or doing it? Where does it go to and from and is there a website as the link doesn't even mention this race. Any info would be great.

Comments

• Dunno
    Same day as atlantic 10k in llantiwt.
    think most of us swansea and valleys are going there.
  • Never done this before MM but will be doing it next weekend. I have spoken to a few who have done it before and have been told it's really hilly,so no PB'S. It starts at Goodwick moor which I'll have to look for on a map.Anyway, good luck if you decide to run

• I'm doing the Atlantic one as it is closer and people I know from Cardiff have been pursuaded to enter. It's 1.5 hrs to fishguard and 30 mins to Llantwit according to the AA.

Good luck with the race however.
  • I'll be there as my first 10K of the year.

It is not that hilly (although i am used to hills), but quite undulating.

If i am correct, you follow the signs to Fishguard Harbour and the race starts in the carpark to the Ocean Lab on the sea front.

I could be wrong on this one though.

Will be my eldest's first 10K too, so whilst my PB is in no danger, he will get his first PB and have something to build on.

Dolly
  • Fantastic event, exceptionally well organised in stunning surroundings- Thankyou !

Starts opposite the carpark in Fishguard Harbour and climbs steadily uphill for the first 5k. After turning left onto the A40  start the long descent back down into Fishguard and finish on the grass by the Ocean Cafe/Park/Quay. Brilliant goody bag, lovely friendly people. Definitely a date for the diary. Despite the hill its a quick  event with some quick runners and times.