workout videos

Hi! Can anyone recommend any good workout videos? After doing the London Marathon I've picked up knee and foot injuries and can't run for the next six weeks :-( I'm going swimming and doing a yoga class but am missing exercise big time and thought a video might be good as I can fit it in with the rest of my day. Thanks!

Comments

• Billy Blanks Tae Bo is excellent. If you are fairly fit then the advanced one is a good challenge, really make you build up a sweat whereas some keep fit vids are just a waste of time. For an even harder one you could order the advanced one from the US on Amazon.co.uk as this is more challenging than the UK one. Hope this helps. If you can't get the advanced one from the shops then they are all available at amazon and take a few days to arrive. The half hour abs and glutes is good if you can only fit int half hour.
  • Ps: sorry ofcourse you must be VERY fit you've just done the FLM!
  • how about one of the Swiss Ball workouts. The ball is quite cheap and if you did the advanced workout, you'd at least get a bit of muscle burn.
  • Thanks for your help guys!! Have heard a lot of good things about the Billy Blanks vids-am going to have a look on amazon.co.uk and hopefully get one..... my friend has a swiss ball, so I might nip over to her's and ask if I can borrow it for a while!

P.S. I'm not that fit!! I kind of plodded round the marathon in just under 5 hours :-)