Options

Epsom Oddballs Perch 6.25

2»

Comments

• Options
    MackemMackem ✭✭✭
    Great race today. Well done to the organisers. Very friendly, well marshalled and the best HQ I've ever come across. Pleased with my time - under-50 mins - but this wasn't a race for PB's.
  • Options
    You're right there Mackem. I thought the course was in pretty good shape given the weather this week. Thx to the organisers & all the marshalls
  • Options
    Enjoyed it once again, though not as muddy as pervious years! Thanks to all marshals, organisers and other helpers for another really good morning.
    Only complaint was my sweatshirt went missing. I tied it to a railing near the HQ, and it wasn't there at the end. It was a club one too so I'm surprised it was taken. Still someone will be happy with it i guess!
  • Options
    I'm dead chuffed too - knocked a minute & a half off last year's time. And really enjoyed it! its still about 2 mins off my 10K pb, but with scenery as great as it was yesterday, who's counting?
  • Options
    Good run and impressed with the organisation. Glad I wore mudrocs when I saw a chap ambling back to collect his trainer from a particularly muddy bit.
  • Options
    I sooo enjoyed this race. The weather was perfect, the marshalling was great - I would say that cos I'm an Oddball :o) and now I've got a lovely red top to go with my collection over the years.
  • Options
    What a well organised, thoroughly enjoyable day yesterday. It was my first Perch and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the weather was superb to boot.

The marshals were terrific and offered much needed encouragement, especially towards the end.

I'll definitely enter again next year.
  • Options
    Great race, great organisation, great atmosphere

Except for that hill at mile 5 of course
  • Options
    AlfieAlfie ✭✭✭
    Cookie - as the sign said, you must have your lift pass ready, it will help you up the hill!

Yes, was a very well organised race as usual. The HQ is good, and plenty of loos using those in the Grandstand. But would have been nice to have the showers in the Jockey room as in the Tadworth 10.