marathon schedule

My partner has an elite start in this years FLM (via half marathon time) and is following the advanced RW schedule, she is really determined to run a good race and is training well, but at times is finding it hard to fit it all in with work etc, but seeing as she is a walking postie and covers 5-8 miles a day 6 days a week shouldnt that count towards her weekly mileage? and if so how much?

Comments

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Topstriker - there's a thread over in the FLM section called "Hard Marathon training with Mike Gratton". Mike is a past FLM winner, and is offering coaching advice on the forum. Might be worth asking the question there, as I'm sure he'll be able to help.
  • Being tired from training and work I am finding it difficult to find a contact e-mail or thread to ask Mike. Forgive me for being stupid but do you know?
    Thanks
  • My partner has an elite start in this years FLM (via half marathon time) and is following the advanced RW schedule, she is really determined to run a good race and is training well, but at times is finding it hard to fit it all in with work etc, but seeing as she is a walking postie and covers 5-8 miles a day 6 days a week shouldnt that count towards her weekly mileage? and if so how much?