Delights of running

After the other thread stuff to put you off running, what keeps you running!

That feeling of being in really fit good shape is a feeling i can't be without, and am struggling a bit now it's currently gone by way of injury!
Combining some good music with a good hard run is my favourite feeling...yep you heard me!!

Being able to have a massive choice of thousands of races all over the country is great too. I can't wait to get back and just pick random races to visit weird and wonderful..ish places. can't wait to get uninjured and explore some new places and races, some that are a bit outside the normal scope of locality, to escape the usual faces and rivalries that build over years.

i love the pansy little running vests to run in, the feeling of being cool in even hot weather is terrific. especially when it's a club vest, tho i am considering giving up my lovely yellow and blue club vest for a new clubs bland red one! doh.

The way that you have to keep disicplined with both training and eating, ina way football at park level you don't have to. I used to play sunday leage football and players would "entertain" me with "hilarious" stories of late nights, bad food booze, yet still think they can play the next day. shocking

Comments