Options

Groundhog Day

Comments

• Options
    slo shoslo sho ✭✭✭
    I don't get it ??? Somebody please explain.
  • Options
    "On a negative note I've lost my camera, somewhere on Orkney. Saying I'm
    devastated would be a little melodramatic but I'm very very
    disappointed.
    Every photo that I've taken since I was in Northern Ireland is gone.
    Some things bug you for a few minutes or 24 hours, but I know this will
    still nag away in my mind in a year's time. I went to two police
    stations, the ferry company and contacted the Orkney newspaper. No luck
    yet, but the pace of life is so slow and there are so many islands that
    it could take someone a week to hand it in. But how about this for
    service? I know I last had the camera on an island called Hoy, obviously
    a ferry ride from the mainland, but the police officer promised he would
    get another officer to visit the very spot I last had the camera to
    check the area. I know there's not much crime on Orkney but he went out
    of his way to help."
  • Options
    Waap's humour's usually more sophisticated than thta!
  • Options
    All weekend I've been busy... and the ONE thread I wanted to get back to see... was this one... completely cracked me up... forumite humour at it's best. Nothing like it!!!!!
  • Options
    Declare yourselves and avoid confusion and misjudgements that we have all suffered I guess.

me:

Politics: extreme left wing

Religion: none -though spiritual

loves:

running
    good food
    laurel & Hardy
    writing
    reading
    counselling
    people who acheive something from nothing (not entrepreneurs)
    wimmin
    Yoga

Hates

Capitalist greed
    snobbery(intellectual and materialist)
    violence and abuse
    Mrs Thatcher and all she stood for.
    Racism and sexism.

values - people, life, openness and equality.

what about you? (bet you I've got some of you wrong)
  • Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Aargh!

I just woke up next to Roddy McDowell. He couldn't act and he had rubbish hair.

On account of him being dead the past ten years.
  • Options
    ...I bet you copied and pasted that, you lazy cow ;)
    'Nite
  • Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Don't start THAT again
  • Options
    folks ask sensible questions ONLY for the likes off "fat buddha" and others too post stupid comments - if i wanted stupid comments posting i'd do it myself.

go get a live and stop post fecking stupid comments on here!
  • Options
    I didnt know Avon made bras
  • Options
    CorleoneCorleone ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I don't get it ??? Somebody please explain !
  • Options
    F****ng spam trade co.,ltd. is a wholesaler specialized in various world brand
    products.
    You arewelcome to enter our website for learn more information of our products.
    We wholesale nike brand spam and many beautiful clothing,visit our site

looking forward to do business with you,
    bad faith low price low quality unsafe shipping...50% replacement
  • Options
    LOL!!! That was resurrected the other night and I forgot to add to it! Bad me.
  • Options
    now THAT is funny!

:o)
  • Options
    Cop: Number 1, step forward.
    Hockney: 'Hand me the keys, you ******* **********.'
    Cop: Number 2, step forward.
    McManus: 'Give me the ******* keys, you ******* *********** ************,' aaarrrghh!
    Cop: Knock it off! Get back! Number 3, step forward.
    Fenster: [Laughing.] 'Hand me the keys, you **********!'
    Cop: In English, please?
    Fenster: Excuse me?
    Cop: In English.
    Fenster: 'Hand me the ******* keys, you **********,' what the ****?
  • Options
    I don't get it ??? Somebody please explain !
  • Options
    PirateATOMPirateATOM ✭✭✭
    Sorry this topic has no threads, to start a new thread click here
  • Options
    now THAT is funny!

:o)
  • Options
    beebs - you like exercise and the feeling it brings
  • Options
    Hi

Just got a 25% discount voucher code through my club from Boobydoo Sports Bras - so thought I'd share it;)). As usual though, think its for "brand new customers only". don't know how long its valid for.

8739-9854-8767

cheers

paula
  • Options
    As an expert in the replica watch business, I highly recommend this site: www.irritation-watch.com! The company website displays high quality photos of all replica watch brands, including: Chopard, Panerai, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars, Piguet, Bvlgari, Omega, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Jacob and Co, IWC, A Lange & Sohne, Hermes,and Cartier.Their staff has extensive knowledge of the watch lines available and provides fast shipping and professional customer support. Visit their website at http://www.irritation-watch.com for more information!
  • Options
    And lo the Lord of Running emerged from the shower he shareth with the fit seraph and saw his servants speaking with the Priests of Troll and the earth shook with his anger, and he spake with a voice of thunder.

"Hearest thou not my commandment to speaketh not with the Priests of Troll. Dost thou understand not the commandment?" and he spake to the seraph "They are a stiff necked people I shall destroy them with fire and brimstone."

But the serpah spake "have mercy on your servants oh great Lord of Running and I will behold your back and wash it" And the Lord of Running relented.

The Lord of Running spaketh to the Priests of Troll, and his voice was like thunder. "Understand thou not my command to go forth and multiply? Which part of my command understandeth thou not? Thou art a skilfull legion, a priest of many faces, but I know you and you decieveth me not. Begone or I will destroy thee."

And the Lord of Running called to the Forum of Tri and summoned the mighty warriors: Andrew Smith, Candy Ollier, Popsider, Jason, Don Miniquez and lo even Duck Girl, the most feared of his servants. And they extracted the urea from the many faced Priests of Troll until they fled.

And the Lord of Running went back to his shower.
  • Options
    Just ran the Disney Marathon last week-end ( it was brilliant ) and at 22 miles I told myself never again.....and yet here I am having just entered another marathon in 3 months time.
    This running bug is addictive : isn't it fab to be able to do this sport and love it !
  • Options
    Jose.Jose. ✭✭✭
    I'm bored and I thought of this thread. I will read it thoroughly since the first post.
  • Options

I would very much like to meet up with other runners to run for fun and maybe do a charity event.

I recently received an email from an organisation called www.rideaknob.com that allowed runners to create mini clubs whereby they could meet up with other runners in their area and train for events or just run with them for fun.  It was even possible to organise shared transport to events. It sounded pretty unique. The link I got was http://www.rideaknob.com . Anyway just thought it might be of interest. Anyone got any ideas on it? Or would like to join it and start some local running for fun clubs so that we can finally all meet together.

[my idea is for people to bring back the use of words like 'rare' and 'unusual'. Things are not 'pretty unique', in the same way as people aren't 'fairly dead'. Thank you]

• Options

Well, I thought a web site for people to get in contact and meet [up with] other people was pretty unique....

and he may be on to something with this idea of having local "running clubs"....

• Options
    (Can you live with "unique in many respects"?)