So long, and thanks for all the curries

Hello.

Most of you won't know me, I've had access difficulties for a while and even when I've been on, I've restricted myself to a couple of threads.

I've decided due to various reasons that I won't be coming on here any longer.

Have been thinking about this for a while. I originally started posting on the Injury forum due to ongoing problems that have never really cleared up. In the last few years I've really been struggling with one thing after another.

I keep on getting my hopes up but they keep getting dashed. I don't think I'll ever get fit again and I've given up the struggle as I'm worn out, both mentally and physically.

Being around running people is just hammering this home.

So now I'm going to try to focus my dwindling energies on getting my career out of the toilet and just functioning from day to day.

Anyway, enough of me. What I started this for was to thank anyone who's had a kind word for me in the past, has welcomed me at a social and just generally brightened my life up.

There are those whom I thought were friends who have since hurt me greatly. You may know who you are, you may be completely oblivious to it. More fool me for trusting you and letting you do that.

Good luck to you all in the future. I hope you achieve your ambitions and lead happy and successful lives.

Toria
x

Comments