is this pretty pants ?

2»

Comments

• 2.45 is fine !

You completed it and thats more that all those people that never even started !!

THe Arm Lads were behind me, but i could hear them and was desperate to keep infront of them,,,,,each time they shouted it made me jump a bit more. Although the crowed cheered even more when they saw them, so that was good.

I finished 2 hours 29.

I have heard that homle Pierrepoint is a real killer. Thats a great idea to have a practice run round it. I am not living in England at the moment but im planning to move back before the race,so fingers crossed.
  • my 10k PB is 71 minutes something.

my 1/2 PB is 2.41 something.

i'm certainly not fast but you sometimes get the biggest cheer for coming in near the back!
  • Muppet, it took me 8 hours to finish London and the sweeper bus didn't pass me! I was pushed onto the path after 6 hours but there were plenty of people about when I wasn't sure where to go and the finish line was stil there (the 25mile marker wasn't though!). You should be fine, even if you walk half of it with your pace you will have built up a decent head start.

Hi 5's back at ya Hippo!!

And tweety, same times as me. Were you at Silverstone last year?
  • Pay day today, so i have completed my form and sent my money of for the full Marathon. Fingers crossed from here on in !!
  • crossing your fingers wont make them calves any stronger!