Losing it with Nam and Bear

Comments

• Bye Bear, have a good gym sesh x
  • Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Belper Bear (Call me Belper to avoid confusion)
    Chynah
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Maddy
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

Height: 5ft 5

Weight: About 11 and a half stone *boom* *booom*<---- thats me walking image

Dress Size: 12 sometimes 13 image

Ideal Weight: Just over 10st

Ideal Dress Size: 10/12 

• Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Maddy
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

Fatfyes is in too! 

Height 5'5, weight....10st 4....and a half!!! ideal weight 9st 7

*boomboomboomboom* <---thats me running

Dress size 12...ideal size 10!

Just need to cut out booze, and control portion size and stop finding sad excuses not to run!!!

• Just popped home for late lunch break...  found parcel on the floor...  my pirate kit... ordered months ago when things hadn't deteriorated that badly yet...  love the kit but serious muffin top situation going on here...  image

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Namaste_02/DSCN1157.jpg

PS Aitch what a lovely photo!!!!!

• as alot of us have lycra kit and maybe we should do before pictures - not necessarily to post on here we coud do a closed group on facebook to share those
  • The cross bones are bursting!!! image  And the top rides up almost all the way to my belly button due to muffin top situ....

Just noticed I've not had any breakfast either...

Just had mixed beans and tuna for lunch.

RIGHT...  here's to a fit & healthy 2008...  *raises water bottle*

• Ok I shall look fo a piccie of me in mine THEN you will see bursting crossbones
  • Nam that's your 'before' photo..there will be an 'after' one image I did notice your sizeable boobage!!!
  • LOL Maddy but you love your busoms...  image  I prefer to hide mine...  image
  • Yes I do love them but really...............................the rest is busting out as well 

And TOTP fantastic
  • I'd like to lose my double chin too Maddy.
  • Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

I'm in too. I've not run for a week due to injury, and I've eaten a bit of junk (but not gone overboard) and I've put on 6lbs. How the hell is that possible?? I don't want to be wobbly anymore

• Thanks Nam! *mwah*

I have a serious muffin top situation in about every outfit I wear but hopefully the problem will get better as the thread progresses and we all get a bit trimmer......

Maddy - what great assets you have there lady!

I'd like a pirate kit but me in lycra would not be aesthetically pleasing!

Yippee new avatars are here!

Just been for a run due to the motivation this thread has provided today - 4.5 miles and felt I could've probably added a couple to that
  • X-KKDX-KKD ✭✭✭

I'm in too please.  Need to loose about 8 pounds but more importantly tone & tighten up.

Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    KKD
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

• Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    KatieJane
    Kazzaaaaah!
    KKD
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

Can I join in too? I'm not running as much as I was in the Autumn and I'm still eating way more than I should. I've got too many clothes that don't fit at the moment and I don't want to spend money on bigger ones, I know I can do it, I've just got to get on with it.

• We've got a good list going here!

*contemplates how to take her 'before' shot*
  • Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    Mouse
    Nam
    Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

Adding me.............

Weight: I'm not getting on the scales for 2 weeks, want to shift a little bit first (it's around 9st+)

Height: 5.1

Size: Still squeezing into old size 10 clothes, but anything new for the 'bottom half' is 12

Target: 8st & size 8.

Healthy eating is hard for me cause it takes planning & organisation. My job is 'mobile' so I often get up early & skip breakfast (gets me an extra 5 minutes in bed) - this means I grab something, normally rubbish, from a petrol station. Lunch: if I haven't been organised enough to do my soup it's back to a petrol station. I'm then starving when I get home cause I've had nothing decent during the day - so quick snacking on rubbish from the cupboard!!

Training is not a problem, consists of
    Monday: swimming with Shires Triers
    Tuesday: circuits
    Wednesday: running club
    Thursday: running
    Friday: rest (swimming from next week)
    Saturday: run or bike
    Sunday: run or bike

• Well done on the run Aitch. I will be out in the morning first day of the year dontchaknow!
  • Please may I join? Would like to lose 7lbs and be able to fit in my expensive not expansive trousers. 
  • Aitch
    BDB
    Bear
    Beebs
    Chynah
    Fatfyes
    gingerfurball
    Kazzaaaaah!
    Lou-Lou
    Maddy
    Mitten
    Mouse
    Nam

Ostrich

Pea 

Screamapillar
    Muffin Girl

I need to join too image.  not sure about my measurements etc but need to lose 2.5 stone to get back to my ideal weight for my height.  All this baileys is doing me no good and kettle chips!!!!!

• X-KKDX-KKD ✭✭✭

BTW a food diary is a FAB way of keeping track of what you've eaten.  I've only been doing one for four days but it's amazing how much I can eat but still think I had a 'lean' day. 

So what do we do?  Log in every so often with our recorded losses or what?

• Where are we going to post 'before' pics? I don't want everyone seeing my lard. I can suck in my gut but not my thighs! I had to tuck my tummy into my jeans this morning to stop it sticking out

I'm 5.3 and 10 stone 11 according to the scales this morning. I'm a size 12 but sometimes wear a 10 on the top depending on the shop.

• Ta BB - I really really enjoyed it, even the monster hills I sometimes hate.

Ostrich, course you can join, it's a free-for-all!

Pea, I probs need to lose the same as you, in fact, probably more!

KKD - I guess we just use the thread as we see fit, post when you want about what you've lost, how it's going, good/bad days. I think it will be good motivation. I will admit I do need motivation from other people!
  • hmmm, maybe I should do a food diary image.  Will start tomorrow!  I am aiming to lose 2.5 by 17 December as that is when my bro is getting married.  Also will do the no alcohol thing which helps me cos I eat allsorts when I'm drunk!   Just drink on special occasions.

ooohhh this is gonna be fun image

kk - u can be an advisor and supporter! 

• Lou Lou, I might only post my before picture when I don't look like that anymore and can see a difference. I AM going to do one though so I can see the progress
  • I want to lose 25 stone by drinking a milkshake with every meal. 
  • Back from the gym - was a great session.  I'm training for the rowing trials at my uni which is who can cover the most distance in 20 minutes.  The last trial was over ten minutes and I just missed out on a place with a time of 1:59 average for 500 metres. Today I did 2:01 for 500 metres but that means I'm only a smidge slower maintaining the pace over double the time, so very happy with that.

Total distance of 4948 metres - I'd like to get up to 5200m by this time next week.  Trial is nine days away image

I love that pic H image