Football (For Snoopy)

2»

Comments

• come ON peeps - your insults still have as much impact as Jon blowing his nose in a force 9 (i.e. not much).

Red - am currently en route from Helsinki to Germany, then Tunisia, and hopefully will get tickets to the game against Dortmund tomorrow.

Bet you we come higher than your bunch in the group stage - loser pays for the drinks at Brighton..
  • Stop your petty bets Poop!
  • GavoGavo ✭✭✭
    No insults to the Arsenal but I had noticed defensive weaknesses this season against most teams & they've just been caught out 3 times in a week. Think they're missing Keown as Campbell is the only one who is a proper defender & not a converted midfielder.

They best get over it soon though, can't have the title going anywhere near the M62.
  • RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭
    Oh b*****r! ;-(
  • BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    I knw this won't be popular, but I felt sorry for the Arse last night. Still in post Toon glow fro Tuesday, I watched with sympathy as that olg guy between the sticks was ridiculed for being too slow... but really, would you say things like that about YOUR Grandad?
    Just cos he's blind and couldn't catch a cold in a fridge anymore is no need to pick on the loyal supporters.

I'm sure normal business will be resumed as soon as someone else shoots from the hlafway line.