Foxy Follower!

2»

Comments

• I don't mind foxy woxy's

They certainly don't scare me - I fink dey are cute and cuddly and shootable if they eat chickens

That way, you get chook and fox for dinner  image

• Fox on the Run was by Manfred Mann, released by RCA.

It was the 60's as well....

• Saddened to hear they had gun's for wolves Fell as they don't attack humans unless we attack then first. But on a lighter note know why that Badger didn't run off Wilkie. They are well hard and I wouldn't advise anyone to try & play with them. image

PO if you start beating things with stick you will go across my knee young lady. imageimage

<Wildlife geek slinking back into his corner>

• The rifles were to make a bang and scare 'em. There were supposed to be bears in the area as well, so I guess they felt justified.

I did the Glacier Point race in Yosemite afew winters ago. At one point I was being tracked by a mountain lion. I never saw it - just  heard it and saw the tracks crossing ahead of me.

• On a 'cute' note-

Was with a school trip in Dorset last month and we were followed for over a mile by a kitten ( ahhh!) Course the kids were besotted and wouldnt leave it alone and it just wouldnt go away. On arriving at a Coutry Park we handed it over to the wardens ( we also had 2 dogs with us- bit dopey; they were both greyhounds and didnt see it!) The wardens had seen it before at the entrance to the park and said they would take it back.

Sure enough - about 3 hours later on our way back it spotted us again heading home.

We told the kids to leg it & luckily no one decided to take it home.

On another pointless note - my mate has badgers in his garden and would love to get rid of them ( you arent allowed to). When the badgers move off for their vacaton the foxes move in and make even more of a mess. Its a mystery why they chose his garden - his wife hates animal life; they are in the middle of a housing estate and their garden isnt that big. Reckon they do it just to annoy her. Said they should get Bill Oddie in and charge a fortune!

• Cakey - promise?  I can find a foxy woxy right now  image
  • image If you want leave the poor foxy alone and I'll just tan your backside anyway? image
  • Naw it's more fun with a foxy woxy