the secret policemans ball 08

did anyone see it on telly recently it was well funny it good to put anyone in stiches of laughter especially the australian singer (if i didnt have you).

Comments

• I saw a little bit and turned over - maybe I saw the worst bit - the bit I saw summed up the comment that the only alternative thing about alternative comedy is it isn't funny.

• I don't understand the question.
  • I saw it - it seemed pretty disjointed - maybe the acts got their time edited out ? Frank Skinner started a story that didnt even have a punchline - not what you would expect.
    The guys from Gavin and Stacey were funny though - as was Eddie Izzard.
  • I really like a lot of the people that were on that night, but only Eddie Izzard and Tim Minchin made me laugh.  The rest were quite far from funny.  (Mitchell and Webb sketch was funny when they first did it - but they just used an old sketch from their tv show).

I didn't get that american girl from Flight of the Conchords.  Bit odd.

Maybe I have no sense of humour.

• I thought the slots were far to small.  Either make the show longer or show it over a couple of nights.  Just as you were getting into an act they were off. image  Tim Minchin is so funny.  Didn't think much of the guys from Gavin and Stacey.