(Really) old results from Tunbridge Wells Half

Hi,

i ran the Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon in about 1991 or 1992. I was just wondering whether anyone out there might have a results list from any of those years and be able to tell me how I did. It's one race that seems to have gone from the memory banks completely, other than snow flurries at the start and a horrible hill about two-thirds of the way round.  I have tried the Tunbridge Wells Harriers results secretary and the official site already, without success.  I know this is a long shot, but if you have a results sheet or extract from the "Courier", i'd be delighted to hear from you.

Thanks!

Comments

• Can't help I'm afraid with results but if it is any help I think you may be looking for the 91 results - I ran 92 and although I had run the National Cross the afternoon before in Newark - I don't remember Snow Flurries or bad weather the next morning -

Do remember the nigthmare hill though - arrived there doing 6 minute miles and got to the top closer to 9! lost 3 minutes on my goal time!

• Tim SyngeTim Synge ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Grendel3, for this reply. Yes, I think it was 1991.

Nine years later, time to "bump" this post!  Anyone got some 1991 results for the Tunbridge Wells Half?