Anti-depressants & training

Comments

• feeling very blue in the blueroom today.  have had a very bad couple of days.  broken sleep, mini waking up at stupid o'clock, having to stay at home because her school was shut and work insisting i take the time as annual or unpaid leave, despite their alleged "family friendly" special leave policy.  i go from being angry to being incredibly upset.  mini has been particularly overactive the past couple of days but i don't know if i am overestimating this because of the way i feel.  i am having quite dark thoughts sometimes and that really disturbs me as i haven't felt like that for a while.
  • sorry to hear ur work are being tossers tweety. its understandable u being upset and angry about it.   hope you have a better night tonight x

(((((((((((((((((((((blueroom))))))))))))))))))))))))0

• ((((Tweety)))) I am climbing the walls because I cannot run. Andre loved the snow thou and keeps asking for snow slide. The kids had some of  those plastic for sale boards and were using them as sledges. It did wear him out but he woke up at 4.30am yesterday morning and didn't want to go to bed last night.
  • morning all

feeling better today.  sleep was abit broken last night but think that was cos of the rain and snow.  hope everyone is feeling ok

((((((((((((((((((((((blueroom))))))))))))))))))))

bunny hope things are ok for you too x 

• sioUxsioUx ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. not been in for awhile.

but  whilst I'm out of sight You're not out of mind.

(((blueroom)))

• good to see u sioux (((((((((((blueroom)))))))))))))))))))

back on track i think abit.  had a wible this evening about remembering past but worked through it.  

hope everyone is ok x

• ((((Bunny))) I hope you are ok. I keep checking this thread to see how you are.

• hey everyone.  anyone know if bunny is ok?  not seen her post for a few days,  bit worried.  having a lazy day today,  just chillin image
  • chickpea - I sent her an email as well but not had a response. I am getting worried about her now.

• sorry guys

not been on laptop for ages,  things are really not good at homeimage   really really struggerling to cope,  hubby deserve better,  I hate to say but the way i feeling is not good,  hense why i've not been on my laptop for ages, I'm trying to sort things out at home e.g. money which is going though CAB and CCCS , and other things ,   I really finding it hard to even ring the crisis team I know i need too , its so hard when brian doing nights ,   it  is putting a strain on our marrage , and its all my fault ,

The psychologist   has asked me she would like to work with me next week on me expressing myself as she has noticed i tend to keep alot inside and take it out on myself she also knows i'm if this sounds right , can be self destrutive to myself when at home e.g hitting arms on furiture , banging myself , i do this when I'm upset and frustrained with myself,  she thinks I've got alot off anger but cannot express it , as I not that type of person,  the thing is I do not know how she going to get me to do this , and I'm scared  to unlesh these feelings i've kepted so locked up image  since being a child.

also just recently i overherd brian talk to my antie on phone ,  about what my parents are saying one they are being nice then pulling me down , which has taking a hard knock on myself , 

sorry i've not been around ,  just feeling really low and upset .

i will be online tonight so i can chat better then , ((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))  xxxxxxx

April xx 

• Bunny - I am so pleased that you posted today. You know you can chose your friends and not your family. I think your parents are not helping you and your family.

I upset my mum the other day. I told her to stop asking us when are we going to do work on our house. I told her that we cannot afford it and our mortgage is double what it was when we brought owe house. What is the point of having a lovely home if you cannot afford to go out and enjoy life.

Right I had better go an wash up the dishes.

• hi BB  - letting go of feelings held for a long time is damn scarey but festering inside throughout your life is a damn sight worse experience and lasts longer. You may not be as overwhelmed as you think you may be -honestly. A good psychologist will help you ease them  out in a safe environment and way.

good luck in your work on self.

dont come on here much but wanted to say that as I have been there with feelings so damn scarey and come out the other end to work with others. It is well worth the work.

take care

• bunney - glad to see you have posted.  you are being incredibly brave.  i often had the same thoughts about my relationship with my husband when my depression was at its worst but i am very lucky that he has always been very supportive and it sounds like your husband is the same.  he sounds like a real "diamond geezer."image

hi traceyimage

p.s.  i have an interview on 5th march for another department at work.  please all keep your fingers crossed for me

p.p.s. bunney, mini tweety loves your avatar.  she saw an elmer fudd/bugs bunny game on her brother's DS at christmas and has been taken with bugs since.

• ar sweet,  mini tweety  lovelly she sounds it and  very special to you which is lovely , image

I saw Dr on day ward today and he has increased my medication again looks like they are seeing how i am on a weekly thing with the sort off medication i'm on,  

as they hope it help with sleep and my low mood, they say it will  along side Reboxitine 12mg which they put me on, 

things still very hard here ,  the staff on day ward seem to know today as i had to ring crisis team last night ,  they have been really lovely and caring i do not know what i may have done without there supportimage.  

anyway whats this DS game called with bugs bunny in,  my fingers are well crossed for you for the 5th xx

(((((((((((((((( big hugs everyone ))))))))))))))))))))))  think we all need a group hug image  

• Bugsy - I know it's probably hard for you to see but it looks as though you're making progress. Keep on keeping on - you will get there!

Tweety - good luck for the 5th!

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Tweety - Fingers crossed for the 5th March. Third time lucky.

Bunny - sorry that I missed your message. Have been away in Brighton since Thursday lunch time. Did Sussex Beacon Half Marathon today and got a new pb of 2.12.17.

• thank you all for your good luck wishes, i am very humbled. 

bunney, i will have to ask junior tweety about the bugs game on his DS.  can't remember what it's called.  had to take him to A&E on friday as he had hurt his arm ice skating with his mum and grandad the day before and by the time he got to us, he was in quite a bit of pain and couldn't grip anything the next morning.  current job did pay off as i could get him xrayed straight away and we only  had to wait 1/2 hour at most in kids A&E.  finally, an advantage in working for the NHS!

well done on the new PB tracey!image i expect to see something on the next club newsletter. 

• bunney, after a search on the net, i think this is the game

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Looney-Tunes-Cartoon-Concerto-Nintendo/dp/B00170J1O8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1235399343&sr=1-3

and mini's favourite bit is based on this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What's_Opera,_Doc%3F

you can all tell i am enjoying being back at work after a week off.image

• tracey, you going to club night tonight?
  • Tweety - I was lovely to see you at the club tonight.
  • Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

I send Bunny an email yesterday as I had not heard from her. Just hope that she is ok.

Sol - How are you?

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Bunny has just replied to my email. She is having a bad time still. She asked is anyone around this evening that she can chat to.

(((((((((((((Hugs everyone)))))))))))))))))))

• bunney, i am about for a bit if you need to chat.

got my dates mixed up and job interview was today (but i realised that before i missed it, thank goodness!) the manager phoned me at home at 7.30pm this evening - i didn't get it unfortunatelyimage apparently she was very impressed with me and i was a very close second, which is why they phoned me so late because they were taking time to decide.  she knows that there is a PA post coming up soon in maternity which she is going to recommend me for, so fingers crossed.  i am pleased i am not too down about it thought, as before i would have been very down for days.

sol, you ok?

how's the training going tracey?  only just over a month to go!  what day are you going to expo?  i always like to go up - we could go together if you want.

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭
    tweety - PA in maternity sound just the right job for you. I did 15 mile yesterday. Me and my legs tired today.
  • *pulls up a chair and sits down*

Hi Blueroom folks

After 3 years and 3 months or so off antidepressants, I am back on them image

To be honest, I probably shouldn't have come off them in the first place but you live and learn.

Lots of things triggered it this time, but won't go into detail.

I was here before as Creamcake, for those of you that may remember me.

Anyway, side effects starting to wear off now so hopefully should see a bit of improvement soon.

(((((Blueroom)))))

• Tracey GTracey G ✭✭✭

Hello Hollyfairyelephant.

Welcome back to the blue room. Why the change of name?

•  ((((Bunney)))) - hope your ok

((((HFE aka CC)))) - sorry to hear that your back on the AD's, hopefully not for too long. Stay on them as long as you need to & good luck.

Tweety/Tracy G - I'm still doing very well, have had a couple of very minor wibbles of late (but to be expected, I was under stress & that is life after all - take the rough with the smooth & all that). Been off the AD's for 16months or so now (I think). Running is picking up again too, did my 1st race in about a year last Sunday & equalled my PB. That gave me quite a boost, so have been looking around for other races - but I won't be going mad, probably only another 3 or 4 spaced throughout the rest of the year.

Coffee break over -  must get back to work.

Onwards & Upwards...

• I'm on seroxat 30mg per day and feel lethargic as soon as I start to run, so much so that my training is suffering and I've stopped entering races. Could it be the AD's?