Single room in W2 for FLM Sat night for £40 avail

Hi, does anyone want my room booking for a measly £40 at the Ashley Hotel off Hyde Park? There is buga all else availability other than expensive/out of town, on laterooms now, so this is a bargin!! Its nothing fancy but well located.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/149443_ashley-hotel-london.aspx

13-17 Norfolk square , London, W2 1RU

incl breakfast. £40.

gimme me a buzz on 07508 183018 if your interested and follow it up with a pm. you can just paypal me.

"The Ashley Hotel is a 54-bedrooms hotel comprising three elegant Victorian townhouses. It is situated in the very heart of London, but has the added bonus of being located in a garden square with no through traffic. Therefore, our guests can enjoy the best of both worlds – a quiet hotel which is at the same time just a stone’s throw from all the most popular tourist attractions. Upon arrival all our guests are given their own front door key and bedroom key. Therefore security at the hotel is never compromised, something for which those travelling alone are very grateful. In addition to this our reception staff have instructions never to accept anyone who might indulge in anti-social behaviour. This ensures that the hotel remains a haven of civility."

Comments