Crane Clothing

Crane clothing is the brand sold at Aldi shops throughout the UK and since the beginning of the year I've bought both running and cycling gear all of which is of the highest quality with stay dry technology but have come at a fraction of the cost of the big brands. My last set of cycling clothing, top, jacket, glasses and shorts can in at under £50. Whilst I realise the comfort some people get from the big brands, can I suggest if your after some training gear that the Crane line is well worth a try. A running t-shirt with staydry technlogy is on average about £6 shorts about a £5 

The only downside is that they only release the sports clothing a couple of times a year which can mean a mad dash to the shop early on a Thursday to make sure that I can have a decent selection. As the other downside is that sometimes they can have limited stock. However from speaking to an Aldi manager they intend to increase supply and frequency as they have been surprised how well their sports stock has taken off.

Well worth keeping an eye out for 

Comments