Ludlow sprint tri

Hi Folks, I've heard lots of good things about this event but can't find an entry form anywhere. The email for the organiser in Shropshire CC doesn't work either so I can't even get them to send me 1. Please, if anyone has a link could they post it for me.

Many Thanks

Comments

• I couldn't find it either - have you emailed Mike Hedges - he seems to be your main man.
  • fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭
    http://www.tri247.com/event_5432.html

contact numbers on that page

I think however it may have been cancelled as Shrops also cancelled the long standing Ellesmere tri this year which has previously had National ranking status
  • They are run by different councils - Shropshire do Ellesmere and South Shrops do Ludlow.

Dear all,

We now have about 100-entries for this event, but recognise that with the Shropshire Council taking over from the five District and Borough Councils and me moving offices some of the emails may have gone missing.   As a previous competitor or someone requesting details about the South Shropshire Sprint Triathlon, you appear on our database.  Please find attached an Entry Form for this year's event that will take place on Sunday 27th September 2009, so please feel free to forward to anyone else who may be interested.

Those without email addresses will be posted their entry forms over the next week or so.  The attached is in Adobe Portable Document format (PDF) and if you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader a free copy can be down loaded from: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ so please print out and return with a cheque to reserve a place.

As I have recently moved offices and the uncertainty surrounding the arrangements for incoming and outgoing post, has meant that the return postal address for your entries and cheque will in the interim be my home address of:

2, Tenbury Mead, Cleobury Mortimer, Nr. Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY14 8RF.

We still wish to consider the environmental impact of this event and so wish to communicate via email as much as possible.  The FOUR times we intend to communicate with you will be this Entry Form from May onwards, an acknowledgement letter and maps when you enter, Start Times will be sent 10-days prior to the event and a set of Full Results after the event.  Those who do not have a working email address will be required to submit THREE stamped, self addressed envelopes of A5 size or larger, with their entry.

Please note my new email address of dave.hinves@shropshire.gov.uk and that my works mobile remains at 07970 983917 and I look forward to hearing from you.  If you have already entered or this email has reached you in error, then I apologise, then delete this email.  Please let me know if you wish to be removed from our database.

Cheers,

Dave Hinves
    Leisure Area Manager (South)
    Shropshire Council
    07970 983917

This went out this week by email

• fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭
    South Shrops is a different county??? how posh.......

• Thanks Guys- I guess it does explain the lack of response but ...... I still haven't actually got an entry form...... please please if anyone has the original attachment can they post it on here?
  • OK Guys I've got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm a bit stupid or I'd post a link myself but basically I emailed Dave Hinves & got an entry form as an attachment. Tried to copy & paste but it just copied the words without the boxes etc. 

• It is a northern thing.  Loads of councils.... and reunification image
  • Hey Camlo, don't suppose you could forward the attachment to me?  Dave Hinves hasn't replied to me image