TRION:Z

Hi all.

Thought i'd let you know what I think of my Trion:z  bracelet I bought a few weeks ago.

http://www.trionz.be/trionz-logo.jpg

I bought one firstly, because
a) I love a gimmick
b) It might by some miracle, cure all of my aches and pains and give me super human strength
c) I wanted to buy one for my mum who has arthritis in her hands and thought it was worth a punt.

After 3 weeks of wearing it 24/7 (apart from in the shower and doing the dishes) I can report that I do not have a Ready Brek glow or have acquired a super human strength.

I'll be honest, I don't feel any different, but then again, maybe it's stopped me from feeling crap and stopped me from getting Swine Flu.

What I can report though, is on 3 occasions when i've taken it off for approx 30 minutes to shower, i've felt slightly nauseous and a bit 'sea sick'. 
I done a bit of google research and found that the properties withing the bangle can actually prevent nausea, so was taking it off for a prolonged time actually my body recieving all the bad stuff in the air?
Who knows.

I haven't spoke to my mum yet to get her view but i'll let you know what she says.

Conclusion.
Does it work? I don't know.
Would I buy another if I lost it or it snapped?  Yes I would
Does it look cool? Yes it does.

That concludes my in depth review.

Please note: Other over priced gimmicky bangles are available from an internet near you.

Comments