46th Freckleton Half Marathon

2»

Comments

• hello, brian.  a query: is there such a thing as a thread that is only open to RW subscribers?  If so, is this thread one of those?

Hope you're in good form image

• I'm not aware of threads only being open to RW subscribers Swittle. As far as I know, you only need to register on the site to be able to access any forum thread.

I'd be interested o learn why you ask. Are people having difficulties accesing forum threads?

How are you anyway Swittle? Ready for the excitemnt f another year of academia?

• Ye, Brian, that was my understanding. It's Skipper's Mate who raised it on the 'Yorkshireman off-road Marathon' thread; with what you say in mind, it might be worth your while posting there, having tested your theory first, of course.

I'm reasonably well physically - my 'streak' stands at 810, all dating from the 2007 Freckleton HM. Workwise, the caps on HE numbers are proving tiresome, as someone's going to go home disappointed. New territory for us and for many more. So that's making me more reflective than I'd like to be. Hey ho.

How are you keeping? Seems many moons since Ron ran his last HM - I read the RW snippet - great stuff image
  • Hello all

got stainland 7  mile on sunday and Spen Miltea 10k next sunday     got soaked tonight   while out running

• Hi, MT - been a rough day for weather all round.
  • it has swittle    hope it is better 2 weeks tommorrow as I am of to Cornwall  and then Dorset again for a week

going to run on the south  west coast path

• how are you all today  been running and swimming today 

not heard PF on this thread yet

• Poorly says she's taying off here ffor now. Something about it being too early to ply with me just yetimage

She'll be back.

Meanwhile, to keep things simple, let's all use the thread that Michael has set up here

See you over on the other thread.