Leeds Triathlon

I've emailed the organisers today to find out when race instructions will be issued - haven't heard anything and want to plan in advance. Is anyone else doing this who has any info other than what is on the xtramile website?

Cheers

Comments

• I am not doing this but know someon who is involved with it and will point them in this direction
  • Hi - I'm involved! We email a race pack out to all participants a week before the race - it's left so late in case we have to make any last minute changes - but if you ask on here what you need to know, I'll see if I can help. image
  • Hi thank IronM.in - mainly interested in registration arrangements (opening/closing times and venue) and wave start times (I'm 34). It's a local race for me so really looking forward to it. Cheers
  • No worries CC - we're planning on opening Registration on Satruday afternoon at 12noon, through till 4pm, and then again 6.30am Sun morning for stragglers. It'll be held in The Mansion at the top of the Park. If you register on Sat, unortunately you won't be able to rack until Sunday as we're not allowed to leave someone on site overnight for security.

We've not sorted the wave times yet as entry is still open, but the first will go off at 8am and then every 10 mins or so after that - we're just deciding on how to split you all up! So far we have about 350 entries, which is pretty decent for a new event.

As you're local, don't suppose you know anyone that can marshal for us do you - the more we have, the better the race!

• Nice one IronM.in, cheers for that. I'll ask family and friends about marshalling but they might struggle to get up that early on a Sunday! Thanks again for the heads up - see you there.
  • No worries - let me know if they can help out, even if it's later in the day!