Ancient and Running...

Does anybody else have workmates(or 1) who always down what u do in ure life...at my place there is (lets call her Euphemia) shes the same age as me, and I completed my 1st 10k 2wks ago..I went in proud to show my medal off!!

Everyone was congratulating me, WELL DONE!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! MY GOODNESS GOOD ON YOU GIRL!!!

THEN LOW AND BEHOLD EUPHEMIA STEPS IN!!! Running what are you doing that at your age for(46)?? u are far to old for that..do you think ure sttill in ure teens!!!! U running, i would love to see that...a medal that costs 50p....

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT? am not asking for their opinion..and they always butt in with the wrong words and always in front of about 10 members of other workmates...

BUT!!! I stayed STRONG and my 50p MEDAL was hung around my neck all day at work....and EUPHEMIA..well, what can I say..it GETS WORSE

I put up my sponsor form for my next 10k..and i went back to work next day, someone told me she threw it in the BIN!!!! its not appropiate for the staff notice board!!!! she ripped itt of the board and in the bin it fell....

AM so angry.image..and what can I do SHES MY BOSS!!!!!

Comments