Wednesday 7th October 2009

2»

Comments

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

That must have been before piccy then Gobi....

What - Some miles on the tready
    Why - Son sitting as he is now sporting a shiner from a clash of heads in rugby....
    Last Hard - eating loadsa nice food for our anniversary yesterday
    Last rest - Yesterday

Take care

• Evening all

Ahhh......dont you just love rest days.....mind  you there's a wee voice in my head saying I should get out there and do something..so i'm having a glass of vino rosso to drown it out!!

Joined local club last nite. Was their speedwork nite..12x400m..enjoyable even though me tongue was on the ground for the last few as everyone disappeared into the distance..

Last rest before tonight: last wednesday.

Lyrics: Hadnt a clue..googled..knew the song alright..what a drag!

Wabo: if you have the mojo the legs will follow.....eventually!

Birkmyre: Thanks for the welcome..

have a good one

• Evening folks.

AF - no probs at all...I knew you never meant that! We'll accompany each other to a 2.37 sometime......

First post-marathon run today, after an hour on the mountain bike last night. Did an easy 4.7 miles in about 34mins. Surprised at how good it felt, though the calves were still a bit tight. Just made sure I ran flat-footed rather than up on my toes. Had to battle through some seriously heavy and cold rain...Winter's a-coming....!!!

Good that the thread's getting a bit busier again!

Have a great night.

• AF - Great pic, but sure you could still string together a few 3:30 Ks!

What:  Just over 8 miles in exactly an hour
    Why:  Club night
    Last hard:  2 days
    Last rest:  6 days

Good run, although only 3 came in the group with me.  Thanks to a sub-7 closing mile we managed 7:30 pace.  Beggining to feel the fitness coming back.

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭

evening all

didn't run today and achilles is sore so its a good thing, swam instead cos I can now front crawl! 

chickadee, had and maybe stil have  a bit of an achilles problem so the legs are not so used to running, in fact just touched my calf muscles and they are all loose and floppy, that good or bad??? not used to them like that!

anyway, lyrics today - mothers little helper, rolling stones!!

night

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    nice one nzc you rock chick!
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can