Bourton-on-the-Water High Bridge Jewellers 10K

This is going to be my first race of 2010.  Anyone else out there doing it? I've not done it before, but I hear it's fast and flat.

Comments

• ftm42ftm42 ✭✭✭
    Entries closed already - that shows how popular the race is!! I entered last year the day they entry opened and got number 400+ if I recall. Oh, well - I am suffering from a recurrence of chronic plantar fasciitis right now, so maybe I'd not have done it anyway!
  • I hope my entry was in time! I don't see an entry list on their web site, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
  • No luck, got my cheque returned today. So, if anyone out there happens to have a number they're not going to be able to use, I'd be happy to take it off your hands!
  • My husband's entry form and cheque was returned to him yesterday with a note saying that the race was already full even though he sent it off the first week of December.  If anyone has an entry that they will not use then he will be willing to buy it off you if he can get it officially transfered into his own name.  His name is Calvin and can be contacted on 07885 232667.

• ftm42ftm42 ✭✭✭
    For this one, you literally have to check every day from mid-November!! It's that popular - which says something for how good the event is. I plan to go over anyway as my Uncle lives in Bourton-o-t-W, but will have a run on the Saturday and cheer his workmates on on Sunday! She usually finishes in less than 35 minutes so is much much faster than me!! I usually aim for sub-1hour and I'm happy!
  • I'm also looking for an entry to the Bourton 10K.  Very happy to pay the price.  I suspect some unlucky person will get injured nearer the time.  Please contact me at catherine@catherinewilding.com.  Thank you

• I also sent a cheque in the first week of December and didn't get in. image

This race is in our club championship this year so if anyone has a number going then please message me.

Presuming they will allow the transfer of the number, happy to reimburse the entry fee.

Thanks in advance

Mike

• Same here I am also looking for a number.

I am based in Oxfordshire and happy to pay in full and collect.

It is also in our Club Championship.

I did not enter as I was injured but am all mended now. 

Give me a ring on 07775714449 or message me.

Thanks, 

• Still looking for a number also.  If anyone is unlucky enough to be ill or injured and they want to pass on their number, please let me know. This is assuming the race organisers allow a number transfer. Very happy to pay etc. 

Thank you 

Catherine 

• I'm glad to say I've got a number, so I'm looking forward to the race now, first of the year for me. 
  • ftm42ftm42 ✭✭✭
    How did you do, mothrunner? I didn't get over to spectate as my uncle [who lives in Bourton] has a broken rib and didn't fancy standing out in the rain and cold for an hour, so I didn't do the 2 hour drive over!
  • Hi  Guys I am looking for a spare number for the Same race but 2013, can not see it listed in events.