Fancy a 44 miler from Lizard's Point to Land's End

all the event details here...

Wondered if any peeps were interested in doing this one? Could we get a pirate possy?

Endurancelife do some awesome events and this one caught my eye.

Lizard's Point to Land's End, gotta be spectactular.

Comments

• Not me Mrs.......... a week before IMDE

• Nor me, week before IMDE innit.

I do fancy a long weekend of riding though 250-300 miles, not sure when I will be able to fit it in though.
  • Really need to do LEJOG/JOGLE some time soon, not sure when I can fit it in though.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Devon? Feckin DEVON???

I think you mean God's own land of pasties and cream ... glorious sunny Cornwall!

Devon my arse ... harrumph ... I blqme the teachers ... grump ...

• compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    both great places by the sea I am down there early June on holiday and I might run from st ives along the coast path see how far I can go

it takes 1h30 on that service 300 open top bus service

love lands end with the lighthouse and the Lizard
  • HI

I am not a pirate but I have signed up for this run. I have done a few of the Endurance life coastal trail series and they are always well organised.

Dinda. It`s a great run down the coast from St Ives to Lands End. Did it last year on the ACC. There is one diversion inland about 6 miles out of St Ives due to a landslide but the rest of the run down the coast is great. Through the mine ruins at Bottalack through to Cape Cornwall and Sennen Cove.

• compo 1compo 1 ✭✭✭
    valleyboi

I went on the bus service 300 from st ives to lands end and it is a lovely run next to the sea on the narrow roads
  • Hey Valleyboi - that's cool! I have decided not to do this event  - alas it wil ahve to wait for another year!!! Think endurance life are cool, run awesome events. Which other ones of tehirs have you done?

Muttley wrote (see)

Devon? Feckin DEVON???

I think you mean God's own land of pasties and cream ... glorious sunny Cornwall!

Devon my arse ... harrumph ... I blqme the teachers ... grump ...

ooops, sorry Mutley - but I'm not British am I? sorry do get befuzzled by geograhics in this country!
    Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)
    Really need to do LEJOG/JOGLE some time soon, not sure when I can fit it in though.
    same here Barley!image
  • I have done a few of the CTS marathons up till now. This will be my first long one with them. I am also looking at some of the others they do like classic cliffs and crossing.

It is a great drive, but it is very wild out on the coastal path. Hard work under foot. Lots of hidden rocks etc in the gorse bushes, and then if it`s warm enough you need to watch out for the adders!! I am sure last year on the classic quarter a female runner got bitten and had to lifted off the course.